11

Jessy
I ran towards the front door then suddenly Louis blocked it grabbing my shoulders.

"What's wrong? why did you scream?" he asked right before Liam, Zayn, and Niall came, too and Niall sat down in a chair.

"Was this some kind of joke?!" I yelled at them.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked.

"You guys are disgusting, why would you keep Harry's body and then bringing me here to see him dead."

"Jessy..." Liam said.

"What's going on?" a very familiar voice said behind me. I turned around confused.

My mouth was wide open from shock, I was shock because Harry was standing there with a confused face.

"What's going on here?" I asked shocked and kind of scared.

"Jessy what are you doing here?" Harry asked me.

I couldn't answer, I was still shocked of what I was seeing.

"Y-your supposed to be dead." I pointed at Harry.

"What?" he questioned confused.

"I saw you on the news, you were dead I saw your body covered in blood." I explained and all of them looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that, I'm working on a plan I'm not really dead I just got stabbed on the arm." Harry unbuttoned his shirt then took it off to show me where he got stabbed in his arm I saw relieved he didn't really die. "So people really think I'm dead huh?" he asked me stepping closer to me.

"Yeah."

Harry and the guys were looking at each other with a smirk on each of their faces.

"Ok well it was nice to know you aren't really dead but I have to go so bye." I started walking to the door but Harry grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry Jessy but I can't let you go." Harry said.

"You escaped." he said.

"What?" I looked at him and he gave me this weird look.

"Lads I have to talk to Jessy alone." he told the boys. The guys left, Harry and I were alone. I started to walk to the door since Harry was distracted by watching the boys leave.

"Stop trying to escape." Harry grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

"Can I leave, please?" I asked him.

"No."

"Oh my god not this again, I was finally free from you after you were 'dead'. I ran my hands through my black hair frustrated.

"Why did you leave?" he asked me.

"What are you talking about?"

"That day Jason came and I told you to hide and when I went to get you, you were gone."

"That's because I thought you were dead." I said.

"Well I wasn't, I told you not to leave me. Didn't that kiss mean something to you and the time we spend together?" he asked me scooting closer to me.

"What?! You forced me to kiss you and the only reason we spend time together was because you kidnapped me and you wouldn't leave me alone." I'm not gonna lie but now that Harry said that, I did feel something when we would kiss, even if they were forced.

"I know we don't know each other that much but there something about you that I like Jessy, and those kisses did mean something to me."

"Well I didn't feel anything and I don't think I remember how kissing you felt." I lied.

"In that case this might make those feelings come back." he suddenly leaned and our lips were connecting, I didn't hesitate from kissing back. I felt my cheeks burning up and my heart beating really fast.

"Did that work?" he smirked.

I just looked at him touching my lips not knowing what to say. Harry laughed at my reaction from the kiss then I snapped out of my trance.

"Harry I really have to go." I said not really wanting to leave, now but I had to.

"What? what about the kiss?" he asked.

"I'm not gonna lie I did enjoy kissing you but I have to go." I got up from the couch.

"Why?" Harry got up as well.

"Because I don't want my parents to worry about me again."

He looked at me for a moment, thinking on what to say.

"Fine you can go but can I still see you maybe we can sneak out, keep us a secret, please." he looked in my eyes with his beautiful green eyes.

I didn't know what to say, he was a criminal and I shouldn't be involved with him, I have feelings for him but I don't love him.

Hey I hope you like it, comment on what you think please and thank you.