31

Jessy

"Stop!" I yelled.

They didn't listen, they were still hitting each other.

"Harry stop!"

He still ignored me.

They were throwing really hard punches at each other.

"Your going to pay for what you to Louis!" Harry yelled punching Jason in the jaw.

Jason gave Harry a powerful punch in the stomach making Harry yelp in pain and fall down.

"Say goodbye to Styles sweetheart" Jason told me pulling out a gun and pointing it at Harry.

"No!" I ran towards Jason making him fall and shoot towards another direction.

"Ugh" Jason grunted then grabbed my legs pulling me towards him I tried to kick him with my other leg but he grabbed it.

"Let me go!"

Jason started strangling me.

I couldn't breathe not even talk or scream. I heard three shots being fired then Jason collapsed on top of me. I pushed him of off me and I saw Harry standing in front of me with a gun. I looked at him for a minute and then back at Jason.

"No no no no" I checked Jason's pulse, he was dead.

It was the first time ever I've seen someone get killed in real life.

"No this can't be happening, Harry you killed him. Why did you shoot him?!"

"He was hurting you, what was I supposed to do? just watch him choke you to death!"

"No but you could have gotten him off of me. He has one of his friends outside. Do you think he heard the shots?" I said.

"If he's outside then yes, I have a plan. Jessy go open the door and signal him to come inside" Harry said while moving Jason's body.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Just do what I say, go."

I opened the door looking for Jason's guy, I saw him inside the car. I wonder how he couldn't hear the shots? I got his attention and he rolled the window down.

"What?" he said.

"Um, Jason needs you he told me to come get you" I lied.

I started to panic when I saw that he got out of the car with a gun in his hand.

"Where is he?" the guy asked.

"In here come on."

He followed me inside then I heard a shot. I turned around and saw Harry behind Jason's guy, the guy fell to the ground and Harry shot him three more times. I felt like I was in the room with a different person, this wasn't Harry, the Harry I fell in love with. I have never seen him kill and it scared me. I've seen him fight but not shoot or kill someone, I didn't like it at all.

"Damn it, Jessy what are you doing here?!" Harry yelled making me jump.

"I just came to see if you were ok I was worried about you" I said almost a whispered.

"What did I tell you? you got hurt!" He yelled.

"I was strangled." I said keeping my voice to normal level.

"That's getting hurt, I specifically told you I didn't want you here."

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

Harry started to drag the body towards the kitchen and I followed him.

He put the guys body next to Jason's.

"What are you going to do with them?" I asked.

"Burn their bodies, it's not like their going to be found people might not notice they're missing."

"How would you know that? they were people Harry, people with families and friends that loved them you can't just kill someone."

"I just did, don't get mad at me this is your fault" he said.

"What? how the hell is this all my fault, you're lucky I came because you would have been dead by now. Remember when I pushed Jason to the ground when he was about to shoot you but then you had to kill him. I saved you so your welcome."

"So your saying this is my fault?" He said.

"Well kind of because you were the one who started shooting and killing people."

"I was saving you, but fine the next time this happens I'll just let them kill you!" Harry said.

"Fine."

I knew this wasn't Harry I could see it in his eyes, it's like killing made him turn into someone else.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get the bodies in the car?!" Harry snapped at me.

"I'm not touching them, that's nasty all that blood, ugh."

Harry just rolled his eyes carrying Jason's body first and putting it in the back of the car. He grabbed the other guys body, he was having trouble with him since the guy was more bigger than Harry.

I went outside, I wasn't going to stay here with Harry or whoever it was because clearly it wasn't Harry in the inside.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me.

"Home."

"No your not, your coming with me" he grabbed my hand.

"Harry I have to go home let me go."

"No we have to go somewhere else" he said putting me in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers seat then drove away.

"Harry are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you don't seem like yourself."

"I'm fine, Jessy."

Jessy? what happened to love or baby. He only call me Jessy when he's angry at me. Is that mad at me about me going to his house?

"What are we doing here?" I said.

We were in a forest.