15

Jessy
Scared of how Harry was I slowly walked to the car. I slowly opened the door and Harrys eyes were still dark and glaring at me.

"Hey." I said leaning in to kiss him but he pulled away.

"Who was that?" he asked angrily.

"Who's who?"

"Don't act stupid, who was that guy you hugged and kissed." he raised his voice a little louder.

"Jackie's boyfriend, remember I told you about her."

"Why were you hugging and kissing him?" Harry asked.

"Jackie asked me to and she really meant it. I wasn't kissing him like that, I gave him a peck on the cheek." I explained to him.

"Why did she ask you to do that?"

"Oh my god, Harry your so possessive." I groaned.

"I just want to know why my girlfriend was hugging and kissing another guy."

"I don't like him, let's just drop it, ok?"

"Fine, you haven't texted me." he said driving from where we were.

"I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to."

"Really?" he scoffed angrily.

"Yes now are we going to keep fighting because in that case you can just take me back to school and I'll call my mom to pick me up."

"No I'm sorry, I just get a little over protective."

"That's all right, so where we going?"

"With the rest of the boys there's people I want you to meet." he said.

"So we're going to where you first took me when... I met you." I was almost going to say when he kidnapped me.

"No that place isn't safe anymore, people will find me there. I have another home. I'm going to have to go back there though, to get my stuff."

"What about the cops will they see you?" I asked him.

"No I'm going when they're not there plus the boys are coming with me so they can help."

"What about Jason?" I asked him worried.

"What about him?"

"Won't he see you, what if he's waiting for you over there?"

"I don't think so."

"Oh, how's your arm?" I asked.

"It's fine, I don't feel a thing I just have the wound." he parked the car in a drive way. The house looked like a normal house in a quiet neighborhood.

"This is your house?" I asked stepping out.

"Yeah my cover up house I come over here every time I hide, no one will find me here."

He knocked on the door and Louis opened it.

"Hey Jessy'." he pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I hugged him back.

We made our way to the living room and two unfamiliar faces were there, two girls. A blonde one and a brunette.

"Hi Jessy." the rest of the boys said.

"Hi." I waved at them.

"Jessy this is Perrie and Eleanor." Harry said pointing to which one was Eleanor and Perrie.

"Hi nice to meet you." Eleanor said shaking my hand.

"You too." I said back.

"Nice to meet you." Perrie hugged me.
"Sorry I'm a hugger and I'm also Zayns girlfriend."

"And I'm Louis girlfriend." Eleanor sat on Louis lap.

"I'm Harrys girlfriend." was all I though to say.

"We know we were dying to meet you." said Perrie.

I smiled at her and Eleanor, Louis and her looked so cute together.

"So you two are the only ones with girlfriends." I asked the boys.

"Sadly yes, I broke up with my girlfriend Danielle a year ago." Explained Liam.

"And I haven't found my princess." Niall said.

"Aww I'm sure you will someday, by the way how are you feeling?" I pointed to his wound.

"Fine it just hurts when I move a lot."

"Try to rest don't do too much work." I said.

"I would love to but someone has had my arse working." he looked at Harry.

"I haven't, I've been telling you to slow down on things and to rest more. Now excuse us we're going upstairs" Harry defended himself and grabbed my hand.

"It was nice meeting you, girls." I said going up the stairs and I heard them both say 'me, too'.

Harry and I entered a room which I assumed was his bedroom.

"Harry I have a question I've been dying to tell you."

"Ok shoot." he said.

"You do do know how old am I, right?"

"Yeah, your eighteen." he answered and I shook my head.

"No, I'm sixteen." he looked surprised.

"Sixteen? I thought you were eighteen or at least seventeen."

"I'm not, is that a problem?" I asked.

"Not for me but do you know how old am I?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Your twenty one." he nodded, "Is that ok with you?" he asked me.

"Yeah age doesn't really matter to me, I was just making sure it was ok with you." I said.

"It's ok, age isn't an issue for me either." he pulled me into a kiss I kissed him back and Harry pushed our bodies to his bed. Harry trailed kisses down my neck to my chest. I felt his hands at the hem of my shirt and lifting it up.

"Stop." I pushed his hands away.

"Why? what's wrong?" he got off me.

"Uh... I..." I didn't want him to know I was a virgin that would be embarrassing.

"You've never had sex, your a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah." I blushed and covered my face, Harry pushed my hands away.

"Why are you embarrassed that's good to know, I at least know you weren't involved with any other guy."

"I'm not ready, I'm scared to do... it." I shyly said burning up, I was uncomfortable talking about this with a guy. Especially Harry I'm sure he's already done it.

"That's ok, when your ready I'm ready, I won't pressure you in doing something you don't want do." he kissed me again but this time slowly.

"And also, have you talked to Tom, does he know your alive?" I asked him.

"Yeah I've seen him and I was thinking of telling him to keep an eye on you at school, but then I remembered he kissed you and I don't want him to do it again." he kissed my forehead.

"Your mine."

I hope you like it.
Comment & vote please and thank you.