3

Jessy
I grabbed the phone from his hands and dialed my moms number.

"Jessy where are you? Do you realize what time is it?!" Was the first thing my mom said when she answered.

"M-mom?" Harry put the gun under my chin.

"Yes? honey, what's wrong?"

I've been kidnapped by Harry Styles.

"I'm just calling to tell you I'm staying at a friends, I'll probably go home tomorrow after school." I explained.

"Your staying at Jacky's?"

"No mom, another friend you don't know her."

"Ok but I expect you in this house tomorrow young lady."

"Bye, mom I love you."

"Bye, I love you, too." I hung up on her, Harry put the gun down, "Good girl." He took my phone.

"Hey that's mine." I tried to get it but he put it in his pocket. "No, I don't trust you, you might call the police."

"I already told you I won't say anything, I promise I won't tell a living soul if you let me go."

"I already told you no stop asking, the answer is going to be no!" He shouted,
"Then what about tomorrow? My mom expects me to be home by tomorrow."

He ignored me, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. "Here's where we're going to sleep." Harry said, "WE?" I'm not sleeping with you." I got out of his grip.

"Look now your mine and you do as I say, if I say WE'RE going to sleep here then we're going to sleep here."

"Can I sleep in another room, please?"

"No, I have those rooms occupied for things." He went into the closet and threw a t-shirt at me.

"Change into that shirt when you're ready to go to sleep. I'll be back I have some business to take care of. Don't even think of escaping you won't succeed trust me." He left and I heard the front door being shut. I decided to go into every room and see if I could open the windows but it was impossible. I went into the living room and checked the windows, he was right we are in the middle of nowhere, all I could see were trees everywhere, like if we were in the middle of a forest. I decided to watch tv since there wasn't anything else to do.

"Harry Styles has escaped from jail yesterday morning, from what I've been told he had it all planned. Police officers found blue prints of the jail he was in and a phone under his cell bed. Please everyone be careful we all know what he's capable of. He's on the run nobody knows where he is right now." is what the reporter said after I changed the channel and it was about Harry, too, on every channel I changed it to Harry's face popped up. I turned it off and headed upstairs I laid in bed thinking of how my life is going to be from now on. Am I going to be accessory to all his crimes from now on? Is he going to make me kill!?

That worried me, I would become a criminal like him. I regret leaving Toms house, I regret taking the long way home and I regret meeting Harry Styles! I fell asleep thinking all these things.

*Morning*

I woke up with two hands wrapped around me. I immediately pushed them off me knowing they were Harry's, that caused him to wake up.

"Good morning, love." I rolled my eyes at him, I was about to go to the restroom to change into my clothes but then I noticed I slept in my clothes. I tied my black hair up in a pony tail.

"Get ready we're leaving." He got up and I noticed he only slept in his boxers. He looked so sexy with his messy hair and all those tattoos covering mostly all of his body. No not again Jessy you can't think about your kidnapper like this.

"Like what you see?" he smirked realizing I was starring at him.

"Where are we going?" I said ignoring his comment, "We're going out of town."

"But we're coming back, right?"

"Yeah, we should be back by midnight or later." He went downstairs, still in his boxers.

"Aren't you going to change?" I asked, "Yeah but I'm gonna make breakfast."
Breakfast? since when do criminals cook? He finished cooking and it smelled good. Never in a million years would I have guessed he was a cook, too. He signaled me to sit down while he poured juice in a cup.

"You eat while I go change." I looked at him surprised.

"What?"

"I thought kidnappers would keep their hostage in a dark cold room without food or water tied up."

"Well I'm not like most kidnappers, now eat." I ate and by the time I finished Harry came inside the kitchen and ate.

"Ok let's go." he let me outside, I starting to walk but Harry grabbed me by my waist.

"I'm not gonna let you walk without me holding you, you might runway." We started to walk and I think we were walking in circles because all I saw was trees around us.

"Are we lost?" I asked him, "No, I know where we're going."

"Why is your house here in the middle of of a forest?"

"I don't want anyone to follow me, know where I live." We stopped in at a parking lot where there was only one car. Harry put me in the passenger seat, he went to the back of the trunk and took a black bag out. He got in the drivers seat and took out a black hoodie and sun glasses from the bag and put it on. I'm guessing he put those so people wouldn't recognize him. He started to drive without saying a word.

"Why were you at Tom's house?" I said breaking the silence.

"How did you kn-" he looked at me, "No wonder you look familiar your the girl I bumped into. Why do you wanna know? is he your boyfriend?"

"No, I just wanna know."

"He's my cousin."

"Cousin?" I didn't expect that, "Yeah my cousin, he's the only one that knows where I am."

"I thought he was like you when I saw you there."

"Nah, Tom's a good guy he would never be like me."

"Good? please, not even close." I rolled my eyes, "What do you mean not even close?"

"He picks on me at school." I told him, he shook his head. "That doesn't sound like him, he's a very sweet guy, unless you did something to him or he likes you." he mumbled the last part, "Well he did kiss me when I was gonna leave his house."

I noticed Harry's grip on the wheel got tighter, "He did?" he looked angry.

What's with him?

"Yeah." I answered, he didn't say anything back. We drove for two hours and I was getting tired.

"When are we gonna get there?" Harry stopped the car, "We're here." He said, he got out opening the door and mine holding me close again. We walked up to this big house, Harry rang the door bell while whispering "Stay close to me, don't leave my sight." A man who looked like he was in his early thirties answered the door.

"Harry! Where have you been man?" they shook hands, the man looked at me and smiled.

"And who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Jessy." Harry answered. Girlfriend? "It's nice to meet you Jessy I'm Calvin." he introduced himself, "Hi." I shyly said. We walked inside and and all eyes were on both of us.

There were guys and girls, four guys walked toward us.

"Harry where the hell have you been? we thought you were in jail?" The one with brown hair and grayish eyes said.

"I'll explain later, I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, her name is Jessy and Jessy these are my friends." he said introducing each guy, Liam, Niall Zayn and Louis.

"Harry? it's nice to see you again." a girl said, Harry smiled at her and left with her before saying, "Remember, stay in my sight don't go with anyone you don't know and if they ask you who you are tell them your my girlfriend or else." In my ear.

I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. Thank you.