26

Jessy
I woke up expecting to be alone like always but not this time, Harry was laid next to me. I looked at him confused but then I remembered what happened last night. I was admiring him sleeping he looked like an angel so innocent. I kissed him in his forehead. I quietly got out of bed to check if my parents were awake, I walked quietly to my parents room and opened the door. Yes, they're still asleep I made my way to my room and Harry was already up.

"Good morning baby" I said walking towards him.

"Good morning love" he smiled at me and sat me on his lap.

"Come on, I'll make you breakfast before my parents wake up."

We went to the kitchen and I cooked breakfast for the both of us. Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and sausage and orange juice to drink.

"Here you go."

"Thanks" Harry said.

Harry was smiling looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I'm just so glad you took me back I missed you a lot."

"I missed you, too."

"Are we goi-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing in my room.

"Oh no" I quickly ran to my room and turned it off not wanting my parents to wake up. I walked out of my room with my phone I didn't want it to ring again and wake up my parents.

To late, they were awake coming out of their room when I walked out of mine.

"Mom, dad hey you guys woke up early."

"Hey honey, yeah we did I'll go make us breakfast" my mom said.

"No, you two go to bed I can see your still tired. I'll make breakfast and bring it to your room, please" I said.

"Well if you insist" my dad said.

"I do, go I'll be there in a few minutes." I stayed standing in the same spot until they went in their room.

I ran to the kitchen and quickly made breakfast for my parents.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"My parents woke up."

"Oh then I should leave" he said getting up.

"No, no, no, sit down and eat, I got this under control" I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sit" I pointed to the chair.

He sat down and continued eating.

I finished making breakfast then put it in a tray. I made the same thing for them like Harry and I.

"I'll be right back" I told Harry.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I heard my dad say.

"Here you go." I put the tray in the middle of them.

"Thanks honey" they said.

"Your welcome, do you need anything else?"

"No we're good, thanks" my dad said.

"Ok." I walked out and went to Harry.

"There see I got this under control" I said sitting down.

"Ok what are you going to do when they come in here see us, see me" Harry said.

I gave him a playful glare, "don't jinx it."

*ring ring*

I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hey Jessy."

"Cole hey" I said.

"I was calling to see if we're still going to meet up" he said.

"Yeah, at 5 at the mall, right?" I said.

"Yeah see you there."

"Okay bye" I said.

"Bye" then I hung up.

Harry looked at me with his right eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Nothing" he took a sip of his orange juice.

"Are we still going to meet each other today like we planned?" I asked him.

"I don't know if you want to or maybe you should just go meet that guy you were talking to." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Harry are you jealous?" I grabbed his hand.

"Maybe."

"Well there's no need to be jealous, he's just a friend that I'm going to go see."

"I know I just still get a little jealous."

"Maybe we can spend the whole day until 5 together, I'll tell my parents I'm going out with some friends, ok?"

"Yeah" he gave me a kiss.

"Ok since we're done here, let's go to my room" I put the dishes on the sink.

"Wait here, I'm going to take a shower then change" I said walking in the restroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into shorts and tank top. I quickly straightened my hair.

"Ok let me go ask my parents first." I walked in my parents room.

"Mom? dad? can I go out with some friends? please."

"Sure but be back before 10pm" my dad said.

"Ok thanks bye."

"They said yes come on let's go" I grabbed Harry's hand and we made our to his car.

Hey sorry this chapter sucks, I'm going to update again this afternoon.
Comment & vote please and thank you!