42

Jessy

I began to shiver, it's getting pretty chilly out here.

"Are you cold?" Harry asks.

"Kind of."

"Here take my hoodie," he says and begins to take it off.

But I stop him, "no thanks I'm fine. I don't want anyone to see you."

"No they won't."

"Yes they will you'll go to jail and I'm not going to visit you in jail," I state.

I really wouldn't, I'm scared of being in jail even if it's just visiting.

"So if I went to jail you wouldn't go visit me?" Harry questions.

"No, I love you but no I wouldn't go. But I'll write to you," I smiled at him.

Harry playfully rolls his eyes, "You don't have to worry about that because I'm not going to jail anytime soon. Come on we should go wait in the car it's getting kind of cold."

Harry grabs my hand and we start walking to the car. I hear a ring and I finally notice it's my phone, I take out my phone from my bra. Yes that's where I put my phone sometimes. I see I got a text from that creepy stalker I have and decide not to look at it. I get in Harry's car and Harry parks mad little bit closer to the theater.

"Harry have you thought about what I said about telling my parents?" I ask him.

He sighs, "yeah and I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"Because of what you said about them not letting us be together, I don't want that. I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too. That's why I think we should tell them, the sooner we do I think they won't be really angry." I explain.

"Are you kidding? they're going to go ballistic when they find out. You said so yourself."

"Ok maybe I was overreacting but we'll never know if we don't do it, right?"

"I still think it's a bad idea, I think we should wait to see if we can keep us a secret and if people find out oh well." Harry says.

"Then you'll go to jail."

"And you think your parents won't call the police if we tell them, I'm a criminal. They will call if we tell them, I'm counting on it."

"Fine we'll do it your way," I say not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Ok," he says.

I was hoping he would say ok about telling my parents. I haven't said anything about this but I've been feeling really guilty about hiding this from my parents. I don't want to ditch school or lie to my parents about where I'm going to be after school or who I'm hanging out with. I love Harry, I really do and I know doing all these things I do are for Harry and I to be together. My parents wouldn't be okay with our relationship but if they gave him a chance and get to know him, the real Harry Styles I know they would fall in love with him just like I did.

"Are you okay?" I hear Harry's voice.

"Hmm."

"Are you okay? it's like you spaced out or something."

"Yeah I'm fine but I have to go to the restroom," I say.

"Then why didn't just say so," Harry reaches in the back. "Here, I won't look," he smirks handing me a bottle of water.

"That's disgusting," I tell him throwing the bottle back in the backseat.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go to the coffee shop to use the restroom."

I get out of the car and walk to the coffee shop, I walk in then go straight to the restroom and do my business. When I'm finished I decide to buy Harry and I a cup of coffee. After I'm finished ordering I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry," I apologize to them.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry it was my fault."

I look up to meet a pair of hazel eyes.

"Hey Jessy."

"Hi Dustin."

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, again," he says.

"It's not your fault, so what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came for a cup of coffee before going home."

"Same here."

"I hope your boyfriend isn't here with you."

"He's not inside the coffee shop he's outside waiting for me. I'm sorry if Harry seemed rude earlier," I explain.

"It's okay, I should be the one apologizing if I caused any trouble between you two."

"You didn't Harry just gets a little jealous if a guy talks to me."

"Well I would too, if I had a beautiful girlfriend like you," he smirks making me blush.

"Thank you," I shyly say.

"Jessy!"

"They're calling me." I go to get the coffees.

"It was nice to see you again Dustin."

"You too, I was wondering if I could have your number," Dustin nervously says.

"Sure, can I see your phone so I can put it in?" I ask setting the coffees on a table.

"Yeah," he takes his iPhone out and I put it in.

"Thanks," he says.

"Your welcome, I have to go see you soon," I say grabbing the coffees. I walk to Harry's car.

"Here I got you coffee while we wait," I tell Harry.

"Thanks, what took you so long? I was about to go in there and look for you."

"Sorry I bumped into Dustin and started talking."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!
I CANT BELIEVE HE'S 20!
20 YEARS OLD!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK I'M GOING TO UPDATE ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS FROM NOW ON OR I MIGHT UPDATE ON THE WEEK DAYS TOO IF I CAN.