34

Jessy

Harry pulled away and started the engine.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked him.

"We're going to my place. Why you don't want to go?"

"I do but my mom's probably waiting for me in front of the school" I said.

"Call her right now tell her you have tutoring."

"Fine but I think she'll suspect something." I said taking out my phone from my pocket.

"Honey where are you? I'm outside waiting for you" my mom said through the phone.

"I have to stay for tutoring mom."

"Ok just call me when you come out. Bye I love you" she said.

"Ok bye I love you, too." I said then hung up.

"Ok let's go, I thought she was going to get mad but she was ok with it" I explained.

"Ok."

"How's Louis?"

"Not good but he's going to be alright eventually."

"Poor Eleanor I can't even imagine how she is right now" I said.

"She's still cries and is staying by Louis side 24/7."

"Oh."

"So what did you and Cole do?" Harry asked me.

"He just wanted me to go talk to this girl he likes and unfortunately she already has a boyfriend but he still wants her" I explained.

"That's great, I mean not the situation but at least I know now he won't try something with you."

"Harry he's not, when we met he wasn't interested in me."

"Does he know you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"No, the only people that know about you and I are Jackie and your friends" I said.

"Are we still going to be like this? hiding from everyone?"

"I don't know, that's what I was thinking I don't want to keep hiding anymore" I said.

"Me neither but we have to unless I turn myself in" Harry said.

"No, if you do that you'll go to jail and god knows how many years they'll give you. Let's just keep it like this it's better than nothing."

"Yeah your right, I was going to ask you; are you doing anything this Saturday?" Harry asked me.

"Hm, no."

"Good, I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me. A real and normal date, so will you go out on a date with me this Saturday, Jessy?"

"Yes I'd love to, but how are we going on a date if you can't be seen by people?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it, I've got it all planned out. All you have to do is wait till Saturday to come" he said.

"Ok I can't wait" I said.

Harry pulled up to his house then we got out of the car and went inside.

"Aren't you busy with things?" I asked him.

"No, I already did what I had to do when I... found Jason."

"Oh, where's everyone else?"

"They're at the hospital, they come home at night. I'm the only one here during the day" Harry explained.

"Ok, so what do we do?"

"I was thinking we could watch a movie and cuddle" he said.

"Sound great to me."

"Good, I'll get the popcorn and drinks and you can pick out the movie their over there" he said pointing to a shelf full of movies next to the tv.

"Ok."

I walked over to the shelf and noticed that mostly all of the movies were romantic movies.

Titanic, a walk to remember, love actually, the notebook and a lot more.

I picked a walk to remember.

"Harry?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes love?"

"You're quite the romantic person aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" he said.

"All those romantic movies that you have."

"What? no those aren't mine those are Perrie's and Eleanor's, I don't like romance movies."

I could tell he was lying because he blushed after he was done talking.

"Yes they are, before I met you I would have never guessed you were a romantic kinda guy. But now I know how you really are and I love it."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We attached our lips together and they moved in sync, I tangled my fingers in his curls sometimes tugging on them earning a groan from Harry. Harry licked my bottom lip for entrance to my mouth, I decided to tease him a little so I didn't budge. He licked my lip two more times but I still didn't open my mouth. I was smirking into the kiss and my smirk was soon replaced by a gasp leaving my lips. Harry pulled my hair then slapped me my butt making me gasp a little. Enough for him to put his tongue in my mouth. Then our tongues were fighting for dominance. It was cut by the beeping of the microwave.

"I'll grab the popcorn and you can grab a bowl to put it in" I said.

"I was thinking we could do something else" he winked.

"I don't think so" I said grabbing the popcorn.
He frowned then grabbed the bowl and the drinks. We went to the living room and watched the movie cuddling and eating.

Hey guys!
Happy New Year's Eve I hope your all having fun and staying safe. I also hope you like this chapter I wanted to bake it just about Harry and Jessy being a normal couple.
Comment what you thing and vote.
Please and thank you.