Hate and Hurt: Chapter seventeen

Y/N's POV

I woke up, I looked around and I'm not in my room. Then, all the memories from yesterday fill my mind. I sit up and turn my head to see Sketch still sound asleep. I kiss him on the forehead and he doesn't wake up. I try to get up without waking him. I lift the covers. He mumbles, but he doesn't fully wake up.

I walk into his bathroom and wash my hands and face. I finish drying off when I get startled by Sketch putting his arms around my waist. I turn around and his lips meet mine. "Eww, now I have cooties." I tease. He smirks and goes back to his room and climbs into bed. He goes back to sleep and I shake my head. 

I walk downstairs and see Denis sitting at the dining table. He was sipping at his coffee and say,"Good morning dingo." He just waves and he goes on his phone. I ignore the fact that he's quieter than usual.  After I eat breakfast, I go to my room and after I close it, I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door and see Sketch standing there. I say," Why hello there, stranger." He smiles and says," You should start a channel. You could join the Pals too." I get exited at this. "Really, yes!" I yell. The others run to into my room and Corl asks," What's going on?" I answer," I'm going to start a YouTube channel, and we were wondering if I could join the Pals too." They all nod and agree. Sketch goes to sit at my desk.

He turns on my computer and goes on YouTube. He makes a channel for me and I tell him to name it C/N ( channel name ). He finishes and walks out of the room. Soon after, he walks back in with his camera.  The others come in and he starts recording. We announce that I was a part of the Pals and a bunch of other stuff. We upload it to my channel and The Pals channel too. Everyone walks out, and Sketch and I agreed to record my next video and upload it tomorrow.

After an hour or so, I go onto YouTube to read all the comments on the video. I see a bunch of hate comments with lots of likes and replies. I don't see any positive comments, so I run to the kitchen and grab a knife. I run to the bathroom, and on my way, I pass Sketch.

Sketch's POV

I see Y/N pass me with a knife in her hand. After she slams the bathroom door, I start to worry. I follow her and open the door. Before she can cut herself, I grab the knife out of her hands. I look at her and start," Don't do this, why?" She answers, " I saw all the hate comments in the videos. I see stuff like I'm not good enough and all that." Of course. Hate comments. I answer," That's no reason to cut. You can't hurt yourself and others just because people are hating, they aren't fans, let alone subscribers. They just want to get the best of you. You can delete all those comments." She nods her head and I put the knife back in the cabinet where it belongs.

She comes up behind me and hugs me. She cries just a little into my shoulder, but I didn't mind.  I decide that we should go to the mall so she could feel better. I tell her, and Sub walks in. Y/N asks," Would you like to come with us Sub?" He agrees and we all get ready.

Y/N's POV

After we all get ready, we hop into the car. Sub drives and it's just us three. The others had to record, edit, and upload. We got to the mall and decide the first thing we should do was go get some coffee. We got out of the car, when I felt a hand around my neck, choking me. I yell for help, and Sub and Sketch run towards me. Another arm was around my waist, and I was being lifted up, so I couldn't escape.

Sketch started to call 911, and Sub lunged at the person behind me, he let me go, and I fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Sketch comes and helps me to my feet, and I wasn't looking towards Sub and the man. I heard a gunshot and I immediately got worried. I heard another one, and I turned around.

There was nobody there, all I saw was Sub, lying on the floor. Blood everywhere. Tears come down my face quickly. He got shot in the head and ribs, around his heart. I help his head in my laps and tried to stop the blood from coming out. It was no use, blood just kept coming. I didn't know what the man looked like. I was so mad and really sad.

I heard yelling and shouting in the background, and paramedics took Sub from me. I got up and looked at Sketch. He was crying too. I ran into his arms, and he held me close. We were both crying, and we climbed into the ambulance with Sub. It took us to the hospital, and we had to wait in the waiting room. I was praying that he would make it. Then I remembered, I had to text the gang. I decided to text Denis's phone.

*In Text*

Y- Come to the hospital NOW

D-What, why?

Y- Sub got shot, please hurry

D- The gang and I are on our way

Y- HURRY!

*End of Conversation*

The gang got here in about five minutes, but it felt like so much longer. They came up to us, and there was just silence. Sketch explained to them what had happened. Hearing the story over again, it made me cry more. A nurse comes in and says," Who is here for Sub?" We all getup and she touches my shoulder and says," Sub is..."