Please remember: Chapter eleven

Sketch's POV

"Y/N is alive, but she is unconscious still, you may go visit her." the nurse said. We all followed her to Y/N's room and we saw her laying there, unconscious. This reminds me of when Y/N was in a coma after Biff had knocked her out and I knocked Biff out. I stayed with her and we were all hanging out in her room for about three hours. Corl, Denis, Alex, and Sub were talking about random stuff. I was on my phone when I heard a moan. I looked up and saw Y/N move. Tears fell from my eyes and I hugged her. She sat up and she looked confused. She said," Uh, hi Elijah, I haven't seen you in forever... But, who are they" she asked pointing at Denis, Alex, Corl, and Sub.

Y/N's POV

I saw Elijah there, and I saw some other guys. I had no idea who they were. A nurse came in and made them leave so she could run some tests and figure out how much of my memory was lost

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE TESTS*

Sketch's POV

I walked in and said," Hey Y/N." The nurse explained that Y/N had amnesia and remembers up to high school graduation. This meant that she remembered me because she got that memory back but she forgot about the gang. I asked her," Do you remember Biff?" She looked scared and asked," Oh, yeah, is he here?" I asked," Who do you remember him as?" She replied, " He's my boyfriend, Elijah. " She asked," I remember you, but who are they?" I introduced them to her all over again, because our channel didn't exist when we were in high school. I told her their names and their YouTube channel names. She seemed confused but shrugged it off. I told her about everything since we ran into her on our way to the supermarket. when the guys left, I showed her my YouTube channel on my phone and clicked on a q & a that I did. She laughed a lot during the video and I could tell she enjoyed it. Oh gosh, her laugh, it was so adorable. I smiled at her and she blushed. I showed her the journal that I kept after I knocked out Biff. She immediately recognized it, and I knew that she remembered. "Y/N?" I asked. She said," I remember." I respond," I know." I hug her and we stay like that until Sub walked in. "Hey," we said in unison. Sub smiled, he knew that she remembered too. After Sub, left, a nurse came in and told us that we could go home. I waited for her in my car and I saw her walk out of the hospital. I wave her over and she gets in the passenger seat. I drive home, and when we pulled up into the driveway, I said," I'm sorry." She said," It's alright." We got out of the car and walked into the house. Nobody was downstairs and we heard laughing and screaming upstairs, we assumed that they were recording."Hey, wanna get pizza and ice cream now?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. We drove to the pizza place and after we bought the pizza, I drove her to my favorite lookout point and we talked and ate pizza. After, we sat on the grass that was around the lot. I looked at her and smiled. She returned it. I grabbed her hand and asked," Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and got up. I was confused she walked to the car and ran back to me jumping me and sending us to the ground. She was on top of me and laughing. I smiled and she looked at me for a moment and kissed me. I sat up and we kissed for about a minute until we pulled apart. Then she said," Not now, but soon." She smirked. We laughed and got into the car. We drove home and we walked into the house and found out that everyone else was asleep. I took her to her bedroom and I went to my room. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.