The Past: Chapter four

Sketch's POV
It's time to tell the gang about my past. I start by saying," Y/N, Ethan, and I were best friends in high school before I met you guys. We were friends for almost a month and we decided to go to the movies. I had feelings for her at that time. I saw her and Ethan hugging and thought something was going on between them. So I punched Ethan causing y/n to cry. I went outside and saw my ex. She came up to my and kissed me. I didn't kiss back and I pushed her away when I heard a gasp. I turn around and see y/n. She has tears in her eyes and I felt bad for her. She ran to her car and drive away. I went back into the movie theaters and Ethan explained that y/m almost got kidnapped and beat up by some guys and that he saved her and she was hugging him because she was scared. I finally understood that there was nothing going on between them. I was going to call her to apologize for kissing my ex and punching Ethan but then I got a call from her. When I answered, it was some other lady. She told me that y/n got into am accident and she was at the hospital. I was with her the whole time and after a week or two, I was at home getting some clothes and when I got back, the nurse explained to me that she had lost her memory until a month ago. Before we met. We were talking out in the waiting room so I hadn't seen y/n yet. I decided not to see her because I didn't want her to remember me and how I hurt her. So I left, I went with my parents and Ethan, and we moved. I haven't seen her in five years. I don't think she'll forgive me now, because of how I hurt her before she lost her memory, and how I left her without ever even trying to help her regain her memory. I didn't even say goodbye. I left no sign that we were ever friends or we ever met. I even deleted my and Ethan's number from her phone." 

Denis stands up and says "It's okay Skootch, we're here for her and you" Everyone else agrees. We decide to go home to make videos for the fans so they don't think we died.

* time skip two weeks*

Alex's POV

The whole gang was at the house, recording videos, watching, or eating, except for Sketch, who was at the hospital with y/n. I had finished recording and went downstairs with the rest of the gang. They were all watching Netflix when I got a text from Sketch
*text*
S- Come to the hospital now and bring everyone it's an emergency
D- On our way
I turn off the TV and everyone moans and complains. I yell " everyone gets in the car we have to go to the hospital it's an emergency " Everybody piles into the car and we drive to the hospital. We see Sketch waiting for us at the entrance but when we walk up to him, he doesn't say anything, he just motions for us to follow him. He leads us to y/n's room and we see that she is...