Kidnapped: Chapter fourteen

Y/N's POV

After my vision went black, I don't remember much. I woke up to a nasty smelling scent in the air. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. The light switch suddenly turned on and I lifted my head and saw Biff. I got so scared of what he would do to me. I asked," What, why am I here?" He just replied,"Your gonna pay for what your little guy friends did to me." I gulped, and I looked around. It was my old room. When I lived with Biff. I was in my old house. I was scared. I didn't want him to beat me or hurt me, or worse, my friends. Then, I realized that nobody was going to come help or save me. Nobody knew I was here. Biff smirked and said," I'll be back." He left the room. I was so tired, I think I fell asleep.

Sketch's POV

I decided to go see Y/N, she forgot her phone at the house. I drove to her place and took the elevator to the top floor. I walked down the hallway and I saw Y/N's door open. I got worried and ran in. There was no sign that she was here, but I saw her purse on the ground, near the door. I got worried and thought about what could have happened. I realized that Biff was still out there, we didn't call the cops after he was knocked out. If he kidnapped Y/N, I would be heartbroken, I know she said that she didn't love me anymore, but she was still my best friend. I called the gang and told them to meet me at Biff's house. I drive to his house and get out of the car. I see a dim light in one of the rooms. I walk in, and the door was unlocked. I could hear Biff shouting. I heard him say Y/N's name. Then, I hear shouts, screams, and cries. 

Y/N's POV

Biff had come back and woke me up by cutting my arm with a knife. I beg him to stop, but he doesn't listen. I see a belt in his hand, and he folds it and starts to hit my arm. I cry out in pain and he pushes me to the ground and starts with my back. I hear the door swing open, but I can barely see. I caught a glimpse of a gun and a beer bottle that he picked up when he put the belt down. I hear a gunshot and then feel a sharp pain in my head, and then everything goes black. 

Alex's POV

After we got the call from Sketch, we drove to Biff's house. We see Sketch's car in the driveway and we hear a loud gunshot. We got so scared. We run in, and the door was open. We ran to Y/N's old room, , and we see Sketch on the ground, he was shot, and there was a pool of blood around him. We also see Y/N on the ground, obviously knocked out. I decide to call 911, for the cops and an ambulance. Corl, Denis, and Sub tackle Biff and start beating him up. We soon hear the sirens and the police come in and arrest Biff. The paramedics take Y/N and Sketch to the hospital. We drive to the hospital in my c and sit in the waiting room for a while.