I'll see you around: Chapter twelve

Y/N's POV

I decided to leave the house for a bit. Sub knew about this. Everyone else was asleep and I was packing up my stuff. I put all my clothes in one bag, and everything else I was bringing in another bag. Sub had been kind enough to let me have his parents apartment since they owned the building, and they let me stay there. I had gotten a job, two actually, one as a cashier at a cafe, and another as a waitress for an Italian Restaurant. I decided to write a note so nobody would wonder where I was. After I wrote it, I got my bags and walked to the building. I walked up to my apartment room, which was on the top floor. I unlocked the door and looked around. I set my bags down on my bed, which was in my new room. My room was small, it had a bed and two desks. I walked around, looking at everything. The apartment had one kitchen, one bathroom, and a living room. There was already a couch there from Sub's parents. They were really kind to let me stay in an apartment for free. I unpacked my things, which was really quick since I didn't have much stuff. I decided to go to sleep since I had woken up early to pack.

Sketch's POV

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw the other guys crowded on the couch. I walked over and they didn't seem to notice me. I yelled," BOO!" They all jumped and I started laughing. They giggled a little and went back to reading something. When they were done, I asked," What's that?" They gave it to me and I read:

          Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be home for a long time, maybe I'll never come back. I just need to get away from people. I need to take a break from all this drama. I hope you understand. Sub contacted his parents and they offered to let me stay at one of the apartment buildings that they owned. I also got two part time jobs. It doesn't matter what they are. Please don't contact me, I just want to relax, without drama in my life.

I finished reading and asked," So she already left?" They nod their heads and go to record videos while I ate.

*Time Skip about one month*

Y/N's POV

I was at work, at the cafe. I was having a great time, there had been no drama since I moved away. I recently got a raise and I was happy with it. I got enough money to buy food, and other stuff I needed to live. The only thing I didn't need to pay for was the building I lived in, and the bills that everyone needed to pay for. I was helping a customer when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl kiss a guy on the cheek, it reminded me of Sketch. They walked in line. When it was their turn, I got a good look at their faces. "Sketch?" I asked. I saw Sketch, with another girl. I guess he moved on, unlike me. He acted like he didn't even know me, then again, I looked a little different. My scars have healed, my hair was dyed and I always kept my head down, so nobody saw my face most of the time. Then I lifted my head and his eyes widened,"Y/N, is that really you?" I nodded my head. He said," You look different." I couldn't take this anymore, the girl he was with was standing right next to him. I had to rush. So, I replied with," What would your order be, sir?" He seemed surprised and shrugged it off. He ordered and paid and I gave him his drinks. There was nobody else in line, and my shift was over. I grabbed my bag that I had brought with me and started walking out. At the same time, Sketch and the girl he was with walked out to. I went to the restroom to wash my hands, and when I came out, the girl Sketch was with spilled her coffee on me."F*ck!" I yelled. Oops. I covered my mouth, realizing that there were kids around. I mentally face palmed. It burned and she said," Oops, sorry, bitch." I got mad and punched her in her gut. I said," Nobody calls me a bitch, bitch" She just walked away, huh, weird.  I started to tear up, and sat in the parking lot, with my soaked shirt. It was fall, so the wind helped dry it, but it still kind of burned. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Sketch.

Sketch's POV

I came out and saw a figure sitting in the parking lot. I was on my way to my car when I heard crying, it came from the figure. I just noticed that it was Y/N. I went up to her and tapped her shoulder, she quickly turned around and I asked," What's wrong?" She looked mad, and she said," Well, your bitch "accidentally" spilled coffee on me and called me a bitch, so I punched her and yeah." I felt bad for her. I said," Oh, I apologize for what Sarah did, she knows about you, and I told her that you broke my heart, I guess she was mad at you." I saw her tear up more and she breathed in and said," So you think it's okay to tell your girlfriend about me, and then just let them spill coffee on me?" I could tell she was mad. She got up and wiped her tears away. I know what's happening, she thinks that Sarah was my girlfriend. I replied," Sarah isn't my girlfriend, she's my cousin, and she's protective of me" I saw her let out a smile but then it faded and she said," Well, I have to go and don't bother trying to call or text me, I changed my number." I had to say," I haven't moved on ya know, I still love you." I saw her stop, but then she continued walking, twice as fast.

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe that Sketch hasn't moved on. He still loved me. But, do I still love him? Maybe I do, or maybe I just miss being his friend. I walked quickly and when I got to my apartment, I closed the door and ran to my bedroom and plopped on the bed. I was so tired. Then, I got up and took a quick shower, and changed into a white tank top, and some shorts. I went into my living room and sat on the couch. I heard the door open. I was scared. How could I forget to lock the door? I heard the door close but I didn't dare look back. Then, the person who came in sat on the couch next to me. I looked over at him and it was Sketch. " What do you want", I'm pretty sure it cam off as rude and then said," Why did you follow me?" He said," Because I have to know." I got confused."Know what?" He quickly replied," I want to know if you..."