I need you: Chapter fifteen

Y/N's POV

I woke up, in a hospital bed. I sat up and looked around, no Sketch. I started to worry. I feel my head, no bandage. A nurse walked in and smiled. She said," Oh you're up, your friends left, but they were here. You're free to go." I asked," Where's Elijah?" She replied," He got shot in the chest. He went under surgery, he is still alive, but he is still in a coma." My heart shattered. I really hoped he wouldn't die on me.Not now. I didn't even get the chance to tell him I loved him.

After the nurse left, I got changed in the restroom and started walking. I was going to go ask for Elijah's room when I heard the sound of Alex's voice. I looked behind me and a door was open. I walk in and see Sketch on the hospital bed. Alex didn't notice me, but he got up and saw me. He said," I was just leaving, watch him for me okay?"

I nod my head and sit near him. I put my hand on his. I started tearing up. I blinked a few times, and tears came out. I wiped them away. I wanted him to be okay. I want a chance to tell him that I love him.

*Two weeks later*

Y/N's POV

I was sitting with Sketch, staring at him. His face was pale, I felt bad. This was my fault. I should never have brought my journal with me to the supermarket, I should never have talked to him about Biff. I was staring until a long beep startled me. I jumped, and doctors and nurses ran in. They shoved me to the side, I just watched them try to revive him. I started crying.

All the doctors and nurses left, but a doctor stayed and told me," He's almost gone. I called his brother, Ethan, a while ago, and he told me to put him out of his misery and let him rest in the piece if he didn't get better. I start crying. I sink to the ground. The doctor says," A nurse will be here soon to take all of his IVs out and stuff, we're going to discharge him." I nod my head and he leaves. I stay on the ground, crying. I stand up and walk over to Sketch. I grab his hand and start crying.

I whisper," Please don't leave me, I can't live without you. I lied to you, I love you, I've always loved you. I want to be with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before this happened. I wish I had more time." I start to cry when I feel his hand get out of my grip and embrace me. He pulled me in for a hug and I looked at him. He smiled and I returned it. "I was scared I was going to lose you." I giggle softly and he says," I love you too." I hug him, and before I can think of what I'm doing, we were kissing. We kissed for about a minute until I pulled away. A nurse walked in, looking surprised and said," I'll tell the doctor, you can leave whenever you want though." I nod my head and he smiles. He gets changed and we walk out of the hospital. We get into the car, and I decided to drive since he just got out of the hospital. I called the gang and told them we were coming home.

Sketch's POV

I saw Y/N smile and I returned it. She drove to our house. I asked her," Are you going to stay with us, so you can take care of me?" She nodded and I pull her into a hug. She says," I love you, and I don't want to deny it anymore." I say," Yeah, I know." We walk in and everyone comes and gives us a group hug.

Y/N leads me to my room and tells me to rest. I smile and get under my covers. She sits on the edge of my bed and kisses me on the forehead. She smiles and I pull her in for a kiss. We kiss passionately for a while, and we pull apart. She leaves my room to let me rest.