I'm Sorry: Chapter ten

Y/N's POV

Sub and I kissed passionately for about five seconds. When we pulled apart, I saw Sketch and the others behind him. I saw the hurt in Sketch's eyes and the others looked shocked. I saw Sketch run to his car, I try to go after him but Sub grabs me and says," Y/N-"I break out of his grasp and yell," NOT NOW SUB!" I run to Sketch but he got into the driver's seat and I hop into the passenger's seat. He says," Y/N, go.Now." I say,"But Sketch, you know it's you I like." "Oh really, you said you couldn't do it right now, you said you couldn't be with me at the moment, but apparently you can kiss Sub?!" he yells angrily. I try to say,"But-" He stares me down and says," Is that why you weren't ready and you couldn't do it because you loved Sub?" I try to say no but he cuts me off by yelling," Get Out!" I slowly get out of the car, and as soon as I close the door again, he starts the engine and drives off. I sink to the ground, with tears in my eyes. I had lost him, even if I didn't lose him last night, I lost him now. I didn't mean to kiss Sub. It all happened so quickly, I didn't know what to do or how to respond, so I kissed back. I knew it was a mistake the second we pulled apart. When I saw Sketch standing behind him, I got hurt, I didn't know what to do. I was sitting on the ground, crying when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look to see who it was and I saw Sub and the rest of the gang there, except for Sketch of course. I got up and yelled,"This is your fault Sub!" Before I could think about what I was saying or doing, I slapped him clear across his cheek. I felt so bad for doing that. I needed to get away, I started running, I don't know where I was running to, I just had to get away from everybody. I felt so bad. I kissed Sub. I hurt Sketch and slapped Sub. I was an emotional wreck. I didn't know what to do anymore. I ran until I saw the house and got in through the back door. I ran to the bathroom and started crying.

Sub's POV

Y/N slapped me. Then, she ran off. We decided to look for her. We were at the beach, looking around when I got a text from her.

(S-Sub Y-You)

*In-text*

Y- I'm sorry

S-It's fine, but where are you?

Y-At home

S-Stay there, we're on our way

Y-I've caused so much trouble, goodbye

S-What do you mean by goodbye?

*end of conversation*

I really hope she wasn't doing what I thought she was doing. I really hope she doesn't hurt herself. I was in the car, Alex was driving and Y/N hadn't responded to my last text yet. We pulled into the driveway and I ran and unlocked the door. I ran in and I couldn't find Y/N anywhere. I heard a thump coming from the bathroom and ran there. I saw Y/N lying on the ground, a knife in hand, with cuts and a pool of blood on the ground. What had she done? I pick her up and the rest of the gang came and Corl called 911. After about five minutes of silence and crying, we heard ambulance sirens and we ran outside and the paramedics brought Y/N into the ambulance. Soon after, we were in the waiting room waiting for the nurse to come out and tell us she was okay. I decided that I should tell Sketch about this. I texted him

*in text* ( sk-sketch s-sub)

S- You need to get to the hospital.NOW

Sk-Why

S- Y/N cut herself, badly and she's currently in surgery

Sk-On my way

*end of convo*

Good. He's on his way. Denis came up to me and tapped me on my shoulder. He showed me a note. He said," It's from Y/N." I started to read it

To Sketch, Sub, and the others

Sub, I'm sorry for slapping you. I didn't know what I was doing. I had to get away. I'm sorry I had to do this. I don't really know why this is my solution to life's problems, but it is. I'm sorry, I hope me gone is going to be less drama for you all. I love you, as a friend.

Sketch, I'm sorry for kissing Sub. I knew I loved you ever since we were friends. I was hurt when I found out you had a girlfriend, but I had to deal with it. When you broke up with her, I was so happy. But, I didn't feel like I was ready. When I kissed Sub, it happened so quick that I didn't get any time to think about what I was doing. I'm sorry and I love you.

Denis, you were my friend. Thank you for being there for me. By the way, thank you for helping when you met me. I will miss you.

Corl, oh Corky Boy, you always made me laugh whenever I felt bad or down. Thank you for being there. I will miss you too.

Alex, my little nerd, thanks for supporting me when I told you that I liked Sketch. Thank you for talking to me and trying to understand me. I hope that life gets better when I'm gone.

All of you, I'm sorry I had to do this. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take being hurt and hurting others, I was tired of all the drama. Please move on, I will be okay, and your lives will get much better, Goodbye and I love you all

Sketch's POV

When Sub texted me to go to the hospital, I had to rush. I know that Y/N had hurt me, but I knew that she didn't mean it. I got to the hospital and Sub and the rest of the gang were sitting in the waiting room, they all looked sad. I asked," What happened?" Sub responded," She attempted suicide." My heart broke into a million pieces when I heard that. He handed me a piece of paper and I read it. I felt tears run down my cheeks as I finished reading the last part. We all sat in silence for a while until the nurse came in and asked," Who is here for Y/N?" We all stood up and she said," Well, Y/N is..."