The Date: Chapter sixteen

Y/N's POV

I woke up to someone tickling me. My eyes flutter open, and I see Sketch standing there, next to my bed. I ask," Whaaaatttttt? I'm sleepy." He laughs and says," Well, you have to get ready for our date." I ask," Since when were we going on a date?" He replies," Now." I smile and get up. I make my bed, and he helps me. I ask," Where are the others?" He says," They went to go visit Denis's family and Sub, I don't really know, I never know with him." I let out a giggle and push him out of my room. "I'll go get ready now." I say. He nods his head and walks off. I close and lock my door.

I take my clothes off, and hop into the shower. I took a quick shower. I got out of the shower and dried off, then I put on a navy blue top with light blue jeans. I go and sit at my desk. I take my hair brush and brush my hair. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I put some lotion and lip gloss on. To top it off, I decided to spray just a little bit of perfume. I got my phone and looked through social media real quick. I grab my purse and stuff some of my stuff in it. I walk downstairs and I see Sketch standing there, with a white shirt and grey jeans. He put on a grey and black sweater and he lead me out. We took his car. 

He was driving for about ten minutes when he pulled into a parking lot. We got out and he led me into a pizza place. I sat with him and he ordered us a cheese pizza. He came back with the pizza and we ate. I had such a great time. I think we were there for about two hours. It was already 2:00 pm. We headed out after he threw the empty box in the trash. He brought me to my favorite fro-yo place.

I got some fro-yo, and  we shared it. Then, he brought me back into his car. He started driving. "Are we going home" I ask. He says," Nope, we're going to the beach." "The beach?" I ask. He nods. We got out of the car and walked to a spot that was empty. There were a few rocks, and lots of sand. We were near the water. He took his shoes off and he said," Take your shoes off, the sand is warm." I nod my head and take off my shoes. We headed for the water and I shook my head. He brought me to a spot where the water didn't come up too high, just enough so I could feel the cold water on my feet. I stand there with him.

He turns to face me and he grabs my waist. I blush, I could tell. He leans in and kisses me for about five seconds. When we pull away, he picks me up bridal style and I realize what's going on. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" I screech. He just laughs and goes further, where the water was up to his waist, and he dropped me into the water. I popped my head up, the water was up to my stomach. I pull him down, and he ends up underwater. When he pops his head back up, he stands up and laughs. We laugh for a moment. He grabs my waist, which is underwater. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I knew I probably looked like a tomato.

We stay like that for a moment, and he leans in and kisses me again. He picks me up and we are still kissing. I wrap my arms around his neck, and start playing with his wet hair.  We pull apart, and a huge wave hits, causing him to drop me. I get up, and punch him playfully. We keep splashing each other for a while. Next thing I know, the sun is setting. "Follow me" he says grabbing my wrist. He leads me to a rock and we sit on it, staring at the sunset. After the sun had completely set, we started walking back to where we left our things. It took about five minutes and Sketch had given me a piggy back ride for a minute. We grabbed our stuff and put our shoes back on. We got into the car and drove home.

When we pulled up in the driveway, the others cars weren't there. They probably weren't gonna get back until later. We went and we almost completely dry. I went to Sketch's bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried off and threw some random pajamas on and went to the living room. I saw Sketch, shirtless. I giggled and he put a shirt on. He had used the restroom on the bottom floor so I could have my privacy. We sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie. We decided on some sappy romantic movie. I ended up falling asleep about halfway through the movie. 

I woke up, and Sketch was playing with my hair. I lifted my head and saw him smile at me. I got up and kissed him on the cheek and led him to his room. It was still nigh, 10:38 to be exact. The guys weren't home yet. We climbed into his bed and I used his chest as a pillow. I soon drifted off to sleep as he played with my hair.