Running Errands: Chapter one

Y/N's POV

Biff was yelling at me again, rambling on and on, about who knows what. Out of nowhere, he picked me up by the neck and threw me against the wall. Then he yelled," Go buy some food!" I asked," What should I get" He just replied with "Food" I nod and get my coat. I walk out and start walking to the grocery store. I wish we hadn't gotten together. When I met him, I had no friends and my mom and dad had recently passed. He seemed nice at first, he even offered for me to live with him since I didn't have a home. A little further in our relationship, he became abusive. He started coming home drunk, his breath smelling of alcohol. I wish we never met. I walk into the supermarket and buy some bread, eggs, and some apples. I checked out and paid for the stuff. 

I walk out and I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into a guy. I was on the floor with all the stuff I bought on the ground. I look up and see Elijah, or better known as Sketch. I recognized him from YouTube. I watched him whenever Biff was out of the house, and he and the gang always cheered me up. I saw that he was with four other guys. I saw Denis, Corl, Alex and a tall guy with emerald green eyes and dark brown hair. I was guessing he was Sub.

 Sketch reached out his hand to me and I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He said, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and yeah" They all help me pick up the stuff and I said "It's fine, by the way, aren't you guys the Pals? I know I'm too old to watch your channel but it cheers me up after-" Alex cut me off by saying "There's no such thing as too old for our channel, but after what?" I didn't want them to get involved with my problems so I just decide to say "Nothing " Before anyone could say anything else, I walked away quickly with all my stuff and slowed my pace when they were out of sight. 

I walked slowly the rest of the way to the house. I walked into the house and I noticed that Biff's car was in the driveway. I walked in and Biff wasn't there. I put away the stuff and walked to the living room. I saw a notification on my phone and it was an announcement video from The Pals saying that they all live in the same house now. I was getting tired so I set my phone down and slowly fell asleep.