I haven't moved on: Chapter thirteen

Y/N's POV

Sketch asked," I want to know if you still love me." I knew the answer was yes. But, I couldn't let him know that. " No, I don't still love you." I lied. I could tell he was hurt, I think he actually believed me. He stands up and says," Oh, okay, well could you come with me?"h e asked. I replied," To where?" He responded," To where the gang and I live." I smiled. I wanted to go see them."Sure, I should check on them anyways." I answered. He led me out the door and I grabbed my purse and locked the door. We got outside and he brought me to his car. I sat in the passengers seat and it took about five minutes to get to the house. I didn't realize that the house was this close, I guess it seems closer when you drive. We got out and he unlocked the door and I walked in.  Everyone was on the couch, watching some show. I  hid behind the couch and Sketch sat down with them. I yelled," Blah!" and they all jumped. When they realized it was me, they all laughed. Sketch especially. Oh gosh, his adorable laugh. Stop,Y /N, you told him you didn't love him, even if it was a lie. I laughed and I hugged them all. Except for Sketch. When I was hugging Sub and we pulled apart he asked," How have you been?" I say," Good." Denis replied," Good to know you had a good time without us in your life." We all laugh, and we decide to watch a movie. We ended up watching more than one movie, so it was 9:29. I stood up, grabbed my purse and said," I have to get home guys." They all nod their heads and Sub says," I should take you home, it's cold and I don't want you to freeze to death.'We walked out and got into his car. While we were driving he asked me," How are you?" I replied " I already told you." He looked at me and then back at the road. He said," How about Elijah, you still have feelings for him, don't you." I nod my head. I say," I told him I didn't love him anymore, but it was a lie, and how did you know I liked him still." He just replied with," I see how you look at him." I nod my head and we get to the apartment building a short while after.  He walked me to my apartment and said bye. I walked in. Just as I was about to close the door, my vision went black.