29: Trading places

Dear London,

I know I’m the last person you were expecting to hear from...truth is I miss you girl! I miss my kids, our house and that beautiful smile that I use to be able to put on your face. But aside from that, how have you been? How’s the kids? How King?

I know I’m on my 21 questions tip right now.

All I have is time in here...I feel at my lowest in her L, I don’t think you know. I’ve been going to church on Sunday’s and they told us to write the people we love and tell them how we feel...our thoughts. Truth is I feel so alone. I went from one of the most feared drug dealers in the whole west coast to just another inmate.

These people in here don’t care nothing bout that baby. I miss being the family man I use to be. I want to give my kids something to be proud of me about. Speaking of kids P isn’t talking to me. Every time her mama bring her up here she just looks at me with tears in her eyes and the same pout, but never say anything to me. They say I have a hearing sometimes this month, but that doesn’t mean nothing. Tomorrow could be my last day, or in 20 years...nothings promised.

My mama doing the best she can to get me bail, and my homies holding it down, but at the end of the day I don’t want it. I’m all out of emotions. I don’t know what to feel. I’m numb to it all.

Did you read my letter?

Remember when we first started dating, and I asked you would you hold me down if I ever got jammed up?

Will you?

Anyway they pressuring me to finish this...write back?

Love you baby girl.

You’re the first woman to teach me a great deal about myself. You’d help me find the old young Ermias. Thank you. Love you.

-Ermias Asghedom

*Karrueche Tran

She was pregnant? For some odd reason I felt my own stomach do a back flip.

“Everything alright London?” Seiko asked a dazed London

“Uh yeah I’m fine, my mouths just a little dry.” She said still in a daze. She’s been staring at her computer screen for the longest.

“I’ll get you something to drink.” Seiko said hurrying off.

She looked beautiful today to say the least. Real classy.

It seems everytime I see this woman she gets more youthful. Looking away I grabbed my purse and keys. I needed to clear my head and fast. This is my boss and someone I want to be friends with might I add. I can’t have her period. I need to get that through my head and move on, because I can’t let this little crush affect my cash flow.

“I’ll be down at my office if you need me.” I finally found my voice and balls to say.

She departed her eyes from the screen and gave me a small smile. “Alright, have a good day.” She said.

Her pregnant hormones were already starting to kick in.

*Tae

“What do you want to do? Eat or finish playing?” I asked Mariah

“I wanna eat!” She sung skipping over to the park bench

“Alright.” I laughed

She was so full of life. I couldn’t believe I missed out on all of this. Chris and London were right about one thing and that is Mariah is an amazing kid. She has a heart of gold.

“So what do you want to be when you grow up?” I asked her as I pulled her fries out of the Mcdonald’s bag.

“Uh I want to be a dancer!” She said munching on her chicken nuggets

“What kind of dancer?” I asked

“A ballet dancer. Mommy and daddy take me to class everyday.” She said

“Oh that’s cool…Do you like London as your mommy?” I asked sipping on my fruit punch

She nodded her head fairly quick “Yes, she’s nice and does mommy things for me and my brother and sister. She always help daddy with work and be good friend with aunty Leah. She super mommy.” She beamed

It made me sick. To think I gave Chris my all for him to give it to London!

“That’s nice baby girl.” I forced a smile on my face.

“T?” She called out

“Yes?” I answered looking at her

“Why you and my daddy fight?” She asked grabbing a piece of green apple from her kids meal

I wasn’t expecting that, so to say shocked would be much of an understatement.

“Because we don’t see eye to eye when it comes to you, pretty girl.” I poked her full belly

“Why?” She asked tilting her head to the side

“Because well you see you’re mommy and daddy’s baby” I pointed to myself

“...And sometimes we fight over you because some things are better for you, that you’re not getting.” I said in simpler terms

“Do I have a say in it?” She asked

She was for sure Chris child.

“Of course what’s your say baby?” I asked

“I want to stay with my daddy and London.” She poked out her bottom lip as if she was about to cry.

“I wouldn’t take you away from them Mimi. You just don’t understand you’re a kid. I worked hard for you, I deserve you.” I said

“My names not Mimi!” She said as a tear rolled down her face before I realized what I had just did.

*****

~Mariah and her outfit to the park is in the sidebar (thingy)

~50 comments in order to get next update

~20 comments on Color blind as well.