17: Did someone say baby (part 1)

*London Brown

After taking pictures with my beautiful car, Chris and I decided to get the kids ready. Leah and Mijo is having a Christmas party...she said her and Mijo had something important to tell everyone.

At this moment of time I was sitting at my vanity doing my hair and makeup. Picking up my red lipstick I applied it lightly before my phone began to rung. Expecting it to be Leah I was shortly let down when Kae’s name and picture appeared on my screen. Rolling my eyes at the simple fact that it’s been a few days since the whole club thing happened. When she showed up to work the next day, I didn’t speak to her besides telling her, her task. I didn’t like the way her girl came at me rather she was there or not. Nonetheless it was rude.

“Mrs.Brown” I answered the phone smirking

“Uh good morning and merry Christmas...I was calling because I was invited by Seiko to the Christmas party but to my understanding it’s your friends and of course I know you’ll be there I just don’t want any bad blood between us.” She said all in one breath.

Bad blood? There will never be bad blood between us and that’s simply because I’m too grown for petty stuff. However I was a little hurt being that I considered her my friend and really thought she was cool...but what’s done is done.

“It’s fine, you’re fine.” I giggled

I was having a really good day and I’m gonna try my best to not let anyone ruin it.

“Good...I guess I’ll see you there.” She said before hanging up.

Shaking my head at how silly she was being I tossed my phone on the bed just in time for Mariah to walk into my room in her Sunday’s best dressed.

“Ma can you fix my hair cause all daddy know how to do is braid.” She said rolling her eyes making me bust out laughing. She was just like her mother at times, it made me smile. Thinking of Tae always make me smile and cry. She was getting the treatment she needed but she needed to be in her baby life more...but oddly enough that gives me the chance to be in her life. And I love every minute of it.

“Sure baby come on.” I chuckled again before standing up and grabbing her hand leading her into the bathroom.

“How you want your hair?” I asked

“Just out.” She said simply

Doing as she wished I brushed her long hair down her back then parted it in the middle, sending her on her way.

“Thanks ma.” She hopped out my room

“No problem boo.” I yelled as the next one came in my room.

“MA.” King yelled

“What man?!” I joked

He held his arms out for me to pick him up.

“What you want?” I asked again

“Eat.” He pointed to his mouth

Chris came in the room with Morgan on his back giggling her head off.
What’s going on?” I asked

“She wants you, and King wants to eat...let’s switch.” He said tossing M on the bed taking King from me.

“Still want another kid?” He asked grinning.

Ah you see he’s been having the kids jump off the way these last couple of days in efforts to have me change my mind about wanting another kid...but it doesn’t it makes me want them even more...besides it’s too late…

“Yup...I think I want twins.” I joked making him roll his eyes

“Yeah ok.” He mumbled taking King to go get a bottle