15: Late night meeting.

Author’s note: Hello, so I got a few comments about Kae and I just want everyone to know I love her and Teyana Taylor so don’t take it too personal. Alson Teyana is in the sidebar (thingy) for the one lovely that wanted to know who she was. And for the other lovely that asked me for a love scene I’m gonna do it as a bonus. Hopefully you enjoy the chapter and leave me wonderful feedback.

- Love Kieshanna *.*

*London

(the same night)

Chris hands were around my waist as Tamar’s ‘Love and War’ blasted from the large speakers of the club.

Things calmed down a lot over the past couple of hours and I was enjoying this little outing with him, but I wanted to go home.

Looking down at me he must have read my thoughts.

“You ready to go huh?” He laughed

“Yeah.” I grinned

“Alright, we can go.” He said as he stopped moving

I said nothing but just clutched to his side as he pushed through people holding my hand the whole time. As we stopped by the door I seen Kae’s girl walking over to me. Rolling my eyes I just waved her off. I ain’t got time for her. Come to think about it I haven’t acted up in a while...but then again I’m too old to be acting like a reckless teen.

“Can I talk to you?” She yelled over the music. I could hear her New York accent clear. Thinking about it, I nodded towards Chris to let him know to give me a minute.

“Sure.” I yelled back walking behind her as she went to the bar.

“Look I don’t know you like that, and I don’t really care who you are but I peeped the way you were looking at my girl.” She started.

To say I was taken back would be much of an understatement...I was in shock.

First, chuckles left my mouth because this is truly funny to me. Me fighting over a girl...never that. FOH! secondly I don’t want Kae! or any other woman for that matter.

“Look baby girl I don’t like women I am married with a sexy husband and 3 kids...so please miss me with that. I just found out that yo ‘girl’ was even into girls...now let’s be adult about this. And I don’t care who you are either so…” I trailed off. I was able to keep my calm through this whole thing. Feeling someone tug on my arm I seen Chris standing over me. “Come on babe.” He mumbled huskily

I looked at ol’ girl to make sure we had a firm understanding cause I won’t have no one coming for me over no chick. Nah son.

When we made it outside the cold air had no problem hitting me in the face reminding me that this is in fact New York, no matter how hot it is during the day it’s still gonna be cold. Chris hit the locks, opening the door for me then jogged to the other side. The drive home was quiet mostly due to the music that was playing. Thank god for the quiet storm...puts you in the mood. A sleepy mood.

*Chris

Arriving at the house I cut the engine of the car off and looked at sleeping London. She looked so peaceful. When she told me about wanting to have more kids I was low-key happy and shocked. But hey I ain’t complaining.

Chuckling I got out the car and went to pick up London.

She’s been mad tired lately. I fumbled with the keys a little before fully opening the door. As soon as I stepped in warmth quickly surrounded me. BK our little puppy came running to my feet.

“Move BK.” I muttered walking around the dark living room to our room.

After laying London down I took off her high shoes and her tight dress that showed every possible curve on her body and replaced it with a big ‘Last King’ black tee with a pair of socks. After I tucked her in I snuck back out to check up on some things at the warehouse. I meet Mijo and Austin there.

“Wassup fam.” I dapped him up as he counted a few stacks.

“Wassup pimp.” He replied then took his seat

“What’s going on N.O?” I dapped Austin up

I liked this kid he had a lot to offer plus he was just a down ahh kid. Real trustworthy.

“Wassup Breezy.” He replied as I took a seat next to him

“Finally you was able to get out the house. Mama finally said you could play.” Mijo clowned me

“Man you play too much. I rather much be with my girl then a bunch of dudes, shid.” I laughed

“Ya heard meh!” Austin yelled dapping me up again.

See he knews. What grown man wanna run in the streets? I want the money from the streets, not the street life let’s get this straight.

“How my kids doing man?” I asked

I missed my babies so badly. I ain’t use to having them away from me for a long time.

“They good. They were sleep when I left.” He muttered

“That’s what I need to be doing.” I yawned

“A man I hear you loud and clear, but I need to get this money ASAP!” He replied

“Why Leah want a new purse?” Austin joked making me laugh. Mijo always complaining about how she want something.

“Nah man she pregnant.” He muttered

“AW SHUCKS! DADDY MIJO!” I yelled

I was mad hype. I’m happy for my boy. He finally get to join the daddy club.

“Bruh you buggin” He laughed shaking his head at me

“You know you loy-key happy.” I grinned

“Slick.” He mumbled

“Well congrats homie” Austin reached for a dapp

“You too. Any dudes that can do what y’all do and still be full time father got my respect.” He said dapping me up too

See, he a good kid. Real recognize real.

“precitated it.”I mumbled.

We chilled for a little while longer before I got my cut and dipped out. Before heading home I went to the ATM and put a few stacks in London’s account and a couple saved away for the kids and the rest I put on the black card I use for everything. After I took my black tail home.

When I got in London was still in the same position I left her in. Stripping down to my boxers I climbed in wrapping my arms around London’s tiny waist. Putting all my worries about life and anything else to rest with a simple prayer to god thanking him for my life, my wife, kids and friends then slowly closed my eyes going to a much better world.