08: Damage pt. 1

*London

"Alright guys, that's a RAP!" I yelled to my amazing crew. We had just finished up our Blake Griffin photo shoot. It went smooth after I got some act right.

A round of claps ripped through the room as everyone that worked hard gave themselves a mental pat on the back.

I was proud of the work that my staff all put in today. It was now 6, we've been shooting for about 5 hours. This better be one bomb ass spread in word up.

"Where you bout to go mama?" Seiko asked as she held my jacket, keys and phone.

"Home!" I laughed

I was tired. My feet was tired. My eyes were heavy and I wanted nothing more but to kiss my kids and go to sleep.

"Nothing planned with the husband?" She asked

Putting some thought into it, I then answered. "No, not that I know of. What do you have planned for tonight Ms. Seiko?" I asked

"Partying!" She clapped

"Sounds fun." I rolled my eyes

"Whatever. You need to go out. When's the last time you been out?" She asked putting on her black lather jacket

"My wedding night." I thought about it

"What?! London that was weeks ago." She declared

I know that, but I have children and a husband including a life. With a baby daddy that is in jail...far too many things to worry about then club lights changing colors and A$AP freg music blaring from the speakers.

"I ain't got time for it." I shook my head,from left to right

"You ain't got time for you?! Girl you betta make time." She pushed me a little, light giggles escaping her lips.

"I will I promise. You'll be the first person I call." I hugged her, biding her a good-bye well for now anyway.

Before I could reach the door I stopped to say bye to Blake and Kae.

"It was a pleasure working with you." I smiled at him

"Like wise." He smiled back just as hard

"Hope I didn't create problems between you and the husband." He gripped the back of his neck

"Not at all." I lied through my teeth, knowing damn well as soon as my heels touch the wood floor of our house Chris and I are gonna be going at it.

"Once again sorry." He offered me a small smile.

"It's fine. Have a good night though." I nodded

"You too." He reached for a hug which I gladly return.

Walking over to Kae, I told her how much of a good job she did today.

"Thank you." She beamed

"No problem. Get ready to work tomorrow." I smiled

"I'm on your team now?" She asked shocked

I decided that I wanted to be the best this year and in order for me to be the best, I have to have the best stylist...so I need Kae.

"Yes." I nodded my head

"THANK YOU!" She yelled hugging me tightly

"No problem." I laughed

Now this could play out all types of wrong...being that she seemed like she wanted to jump my husband bones the other day, OR she caught the hint of knowing he's married and off limits and do her job. Guess I'll have to see which one happens first.