25: What really happened

Here’s what really happened.

Chris would have never thought that he would be a father at the tender age of 18. Not only was he a teenage working father he also was soon to lose out on the love of his life and he didn’t even know it.

He made his way to London’s front door to finally tell her the news of him being a father. They’ve been together a little over 6 months and he still haven’t revealed the truth. Placing a hard stern knock on the door he took a step back to gather his thoughts. It’s been a few days since he’d last seen her after a big fight over the lack of respect he and his hoes had for her. London was officially done with Chris. For good.

The locks twisted before London’s pale face became clearer. She’d been going through morning sickness and feeling her worst.

“What do you want?” She asked resting against the door for support.

“To talk to my girl.” Chris said

He had honestly came to fix things. He hated fighting with London. He much rather be on good terms with the love of his life. The only funny thing was he had an odd way of showing it.

“Seriously Christopher what do you want?” London asked yet again annoyed. Not only wasn’t she feeling good she was tired. She hadn’t slept in days. Due to the amount of stress she’s been running into as of lately that decresed her sleeping time.

“I want to talk to you. I need to talk to you.” Chris said finally pushing his way past her and into the cool house. Although it was winter here in California it was still very hot. Tropical weather problems.

Not really having a choice London rolled her eyes and closed the door. She really didn’t have time for Chris antics today. She planned on leaving for New York in less than a few hours. Her best friend Leah was here to save her from her problems and bring her back  home where she would always feel loved. California was a funny place, but she felt she stuck out like a hoe in church. She had overstayed her welcome.

“What do you want to talk about?” She wasted no time getting to the point.

This wasn’t Chris first time realizing that he was about to lose London, but the only difference from those time and this one was she was pregnant and done. She felt like Chris didn’t deserve the right of knowing that she was pregnant with their baby, because he was barely serious about them so how is he gonna be serious about a child? She just didn’t see it happening any time soon. So in order to avoid the heartache and pain  she figured she’d just take care of the baby on her own.

“About us-” Chris started but could barely finish without London cutting him off like Kayne at the VMA’S.

“There’s no more us Chris.” She shook her head from left to right.

Meshing his eyebrows together he looked at his girlfriend sideways. “What you mean no more us?” He asked although he pretty much knew the answer.

“I’m tired of you going back and forth between me and Tae.” She started. She could never talk about this subject without crying.

“I’m done Chris do you hear me? You made your choice the other day when you walked out on me. I can’t stand by and become her...I’m not gonna watch you walk into someone elses arms.” She said. By now she had tears running down her face.

It was true for the past couple of weeks Chris had been with Tae, but it was only related to taking care of his daughter. Tae wasn’t home for him anymore...it was never really home. He loved her, but it wasn’t any way near the amount of love he shared for London. It just seemed as though the timing was off. If he had met London earlier, Tae wouldn’t even be a factor in he and London’s relationship. But if it wasn’t for Tae then he wouldn’t have had his first born. Things just weren’t right.

“I know, I know, I know I messed up, but baby you gotta believe me when I say I’ve been committed to you and you only.” He pleaded

If this was London a few weeks ago then she would have believed him, but she knew his game now. There were no way she was falling for it.

“Yeah whatever Chris. Is that all? Can you go now?” She asked him with a loud of attitude.

“Can you stop fighting me?” He roared

It was a good thing that London’s mother wasn’t home.

“I’m not fighting you, I just don’t care for you.” She lied. It was the biggest lie she could have told. She loved Chris more than the air she breathed. She was willing to put him before her any day.

“I’m trying to talk to you girl shit, can you hear me out!” He yelled

He was growing upset all he wanted was for her, his girlfriend to hear him out, hear what he had to say.

Shocked over his sudden outburst London stayed silent meaning for him to resume with his ‘talk’

“You may think I’m cheating on you, but I’m not. Tae and I have history...some history that lead into a baby. I have a few month old baby girl...I delayed on telling you because- well there’s no real reason beside me being a punk about it.” He said and it was nothing but the truth. The look on London’s face read hurt and pure hate with a mixture of sickness. She felt sick to her stomach, she felt like everything was a lie. Like she had came second place to someone she could never beat.

She felt truly like a loser.

For a few minutes no one spoke, Chris was too afraid to and London was too upset to, but that would soon fade. Someone had to say something.

Being the bigger person Chris spoke up. “Baby I know you mad right now, but talk to me. Say something.” He found himself pleading once again.

“Here I am thinking it’s me, it’s me who had something wrong and all along you’ve been cheating on me with her, your baby moms.” She stopped to laugh

She had to laugh because if she didn’t something would be upside Chris’s head.

“Tae’s your baby moms and for the past few months you’ve been walking past her acting as if you couldn’t stand her but went home to her and y’all baby while I sat up thinking you’re at work. I’m here pregnant with your seed only for you to mess around on me. WOW! If you thought London Scott was gonna stay-” She was cut off by Chris.

“You’re pregnant?” He asked shocked

“Yeah I’m pregnant!” She said with an eye and neck roll

He felt as if he was going to pass out. He was already putting himself in harms way working for one of the biggest drug lord, Game in the whole West coast now he had to provide for two children and both baby mama’s? He felt stuck. He was only 18 and haven’t even finished high school yet. He wasn’t ready for life just yet.

“We can’t.” He shook his head lost for words.

“What do you mean we can’t? You can take care of her baby but not ours?” London asked with hurt spilling into every word.

“London I can’t take care of Mariah how am I gonna take of another baby?” He asked more himself.

London couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“You don’t have to worry about it!” She yelled

She wasn’t up for killing a life no matter how unprepared she was.

“That’s not what I meant!” Chris yelled in defense but it didn’t matter it was already out there in the open.

“No I know what you meant, now get out of my house!” She spat. That would be the last time she said that because she was for sure going home after learning the fact that he had a baby and she’d been in the dark about it for so long. She understood that’s something you don’t off the grip you tell someone, but it was past that with her and Chris relationship. She thought she had everything figured out but sadly she hadden seen this one coming. Now she had to start proving for her and her unborn child because no one else would do it for her. She felt unloved, but hopefully she will build a bond with her baby that would be unbreakable because that was all she had.

******

How y’all like this style? Like or nah be honest. 

Young Christopher in the sidebar (thingy)

over 20 comments on for better or for worse in order to get an update