27: What's the end pt.3

After a few months London welcomed her baby girl into the world along with a new man. A man besides Chris. A man that loved her, and everything that came along with her. And on the flip side she loved everything that came with him, meaning his 2 year old daughter Payton. London was now 19, finished with school with a child and supportive boyfriend and his daughter to go through life with. Looking at her you wouldn’t have guessed that she went through hell. She was good at hiding her pain.

“Baby do you know where my textbook is?” She asked an half dressed Nipsey who had just came in from work. She knew what his work meant, but she never really had a problem with it because he never let that get in the way of their new family or coming home safe each night.

“Did you check the kitchen table?” He responded playing with an woken Morgan.

After had been dating Nip for a few months the two of them moved in together truly testing out their relationship. Shaking her head because she had not checked the kitchen table she made the short trip indeed seeing her over sized textbook.

“Thanks baby.” She mumbled lowly, taking a seat

If she ever wanted to go somewhere in life and make her baby proud she had to work for it. Nothing was ever handed out and she knew that so working hard through college was always her plan, but it had to fall through in order for her to go places in this world and get the dream job of being a photographer. With the help of Nip she wouldn’t have to work a day in her life, but she wanted too. She didn’t want any man just handing her, her dream. And Nip understood that, he respected that. That’s what drew him to her. London knew her worth and what she was put on this earth to do, she always had the drive to seek out her goals...and that was something Nipsey too had within his blood.

She was happy here back home with her family. She did all that she could for the newborn, Peyton and Nipsey when she wasn’t at school. This was her new life and she owned it well.

Meanwhile back in California, a tired Chris moved on...well more so back…back to Tae. He grew tired of waiting for London so he tried to make it work with his baby moms. He hated it. He hated her to be honest. She was a new found evil. If he didn’t want to spend time with her he couldn’t see his beautiful baby girl Mariah, and he couldn’t go a day without seeing her, so he did what he had to. He was 20 years old, and moved out into a pretty nice 2 bedroom condo and still hustled the streets. He had grown to be cold hearted and non-emotional all for the price of love. There was nothing more that he wanted then to hold he and London’s child tight in his arms protecting them from the cold hard world. Protecting them from people like him.

****

Baby Morgan in the sidebar (thingy)