28: Jammed up

*London

2 weeks later

“Mommy what are you gonna do while I’m gone?” Mariah asked as I brushed her hair for bed. Tomorrow Chris agreed for her to spend the day with Tae. Mariah isn’t too sure on what’s going on she’s just happy to do something like most five year olds.

“I’m probably gonna take your brother and sister out.” I said grabbing a rubber band to put her now straight hair into a ponytail.

“Sounds fun.” She smiled up at me

I love this little girl. I couldn’t deal if she wasn’t here. If was different with her then it is with King and Morgan, and that’s simply because she’s older. She can understand things a little better than her brother and sister.

“It will be, then when you get back it’s gonna be just us girls and we’re gonna go to the mall, then catch a movie.” I told her picking her up and cutting the bathroom light off.

Tomorrow I have to work in the morning to 12, but after that I’m all free so Leah and I decided to have a girls day off, while Chris and Mijo take King out. Trying to prepare Leah and Mijo for parenthood.

“What movie we gonna watch mama?” She asked me as I pushed the door open to her bedroom.

“I’m not sure yet, but mommy will let you know when I know. Alright?” I asked laying her down in her princess bed

“Okay. Good night mommy.” She smiled pressing her tiny lips to mine.

“Good night Riah.” I smiled kissing her forehead then leaving out her room. On to the next.

“Morgan are you in bed?” I yelled

“Yes momma.” She said in a high pitch voice letting me know she lying.

“You sure?” I laughed

“Yes.” She answered

Peeking my head into her room I seen her and her brother hiding snacks in her closet.

“What are y’all doing?!” I yelled scaring both of them

“Mommy.” King began to whine

“What are y’all doing?” I asked again.

You don’t know how hard it is for me to keep a straight face.

“Christopher come get your kids!” I yelled trying not to laugh.

In less than a minutes Chris rushed into Morgan’s room.

“What’s happened?” He asked me

“Ask your son and daughter.” I pointed at the two badasses.

“What y’all doing?” Chris asked and they wasted no time answering him. You see the power of a father? Cause they wasn’t saying shit when I asked.

“We had snacks for me and brother.” Morgan pointed between her and a badass, careless King. His face had no emotion like yeah mama we stole some snacks from the kitchen and…

Chris was no better, he just busted out laughing.

“Chris this ain’t funny.” I pushed him

“Right. That’s not good guys.” He straighten up

“Sowwy daddy.” Morgan ran into Chris’s leg hugging him tightly while King ran into my leg.

They thought this would work. Cute.

“It’s okay, don’t do it again. Come and get into bed.” Chris said picking both of them.

He was so soft now.