Past

I coughed,I couldn't breath nice. I was alone in the dark and with fire. I gave up hope. No one would save me I thought. I was crying. Who Would blame me? I have no parents and I'm only five. My parents died,murdured. I was inside a closet, no exit. The orphanage wasn't really a home for me, everybody hated me, saying I'm just a little girl with no personality..I was shy. I let them hurt me, sometimes I would wish someone would adopt me, and love me.

In the midst of my sorrow. I heard a shout. A man shouting if anyone was here. I was crying,I'm sure he could hear me, after sometime the door of the closet broke down. The Man grabbed me, I think he was a police?he had a hat and he was in a red suite. He carried Me and rolled Me in a blanket. I was coughing. And I saw black spots. The man would whisper in my ears soothing things. Until then we got out of the burning house. And that's when I black out.

############################

I woke Up panting and sweating. I couldn't breath well,I calmed down a little and got out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I looked at the mirror, my eyes had bugs under them. This was the 8th time I had a nightmare. I breathe in and out. I decided to sleep back.

I went to my bed,I lay under the comforter and I looked around my room. I miss them. My parents but I love my adoption parents. They took care of me and loved me. I closed my eyes humming my self to sleep cause tomorrow, I'm gonna meet my body guard.

------------------------------------------------------

OK guys,what do you think?
I wanted to make things faster. And no,this is not my first story. My first story was deleted accidently and I was devastated. It was the best story for me.

And thanks guys.