"Shut up old man."

"Ah love, it's so nice when you're still young. I met your mom around your age to." I fucking hate this gut so much.

"Just shut up."

"I heard that you got married in the future." My face burned red.

"And gave us four grandchildren." He laugh as I don't want to hear anything further.

"Dad please shut up." Ah shit.

"For once, I'm so proud of you... I always am." He ruffled my hair as my face is still all red from all the embarrassment. I slap his hand away as he chuckled.

"Well, I'm off now Katsuki... I'll see you some other time."

"I don't want to see you anymore."

"Win her heart okay." I grinned somewhere along the lines. Finally, something I want to hear.

"Pffft... You don't have to tell me." He bid his goodbye one last time as I merely nodded at him, letting him leave as I can't stop smiling all over again.

I hope all these shit gets over soon...

It hasn't even started yet...

~

"Bakugou, oi Bakugou." I groaned, when an evening finally where I was finally able to sleep finally visited me. I jump off my bed, dead annoyed as the lights of the mansion were all on.

"What now you fucking hal---." I cut myself off seeing that he's more serious than usual as I grew nervous.

"What's going on?"

"UA was under attack." My orbs widen as he turned his back on me, I followed him toward one of the living rooms in the house. My orbs widen when I saw the screen of UA burning, and a couple more hero school everywhere in japan. I don't know where to look anymore.

"What's happening?!" I uttered walking closer to the screen as Rei and Izuku were crying.

"Daddy..." Rei sobbed alarming me as I glance at the news again, a fottage of my classmates getting out of a certain building as a teacher was carrying Kirishima appeared in the screen. My heart sank seeing how much blood was covering him as another Aizawa-sensei's head was bleeding to as he carried Kaminari. They weren't the only injured but also those students from other school.

"Fuck." Kyros cursed as the screen turned pitch black, a lettering of red appeared through the screen. The letters spelling the word 'Deviant'

A man with a mask later appearing in the screen.

"It's Nitros!"

"Wha-what's going on?!"

"Izuku calm down!"

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, I am Nitros leader of the Deviants... We will continue to take down schools one by one within this month." He laugh scaring every fiber of my being as the camera was shifted in a different direction. That sent shivers down my spines seeing Kazuki held by two villains one grabbing him by the hair bruises covering most of his body.

"And maybe if I lost my patience." The man pulled a gun out of nowhere as he pointed it toward Kazuki.

"No! Don't listen to him! Don't you dare listen to him! KYROS!!" Kazuki begged as he receive a slap from one of the villains.

"Such a pitiful child you are, Kazuki."

"Don't hurt him!" Rei screamed tears running down her cheeks as I grew completely pale.

he pulled the trigger, along with the sound of explotion was Rei crying, screaming now followed with a scream from the brat as his right leg was shot. I shut my eyes in frustration as Rei was already screaming in front of the screen , still crying as Todoroki pulled her away from the screen.

"The boy might be better off dead." He laugh all over again, walking toward Kazuki as the brat was now grunting in pain, the blood refusing to stop from dripping down out of his legs.

I curse from every second that past as the bastard step unto Kazuki's head.

"I believe that you know what I want." He smiled yet my eyes were still on Kazuki, his eyes showing a certain emtion, rage, anger, and hope as if he was pleading to us not to give up. Telling us not to hand out lives to then.

"Once again this is Nitros, have a great evening each and everyone if you." He smiled the screen turning pitch black. Izuku fell on her knees, sobs from Rei filled the room as she was still hugging Todoroki, as for me ignoring how expensive the television looks, I punch it with my hand sparking with explosives.

I am going to kill eachband every one of them. I swear. I will fucking kill each and everyone of them.

~~~~~~

I'm currently thinking how to barbaricly kill Nitros. :)