Boomerang ran out into the exit while Croc stayed watching Eleanor not wanting to leave her on her own, but soon left unwillingly.

Once Eleanor felt their presents were gone, she put down her shied before forming another smaller one around herself. "You really think those little things you wanna call guns can stop me?" She said growing closer the guards who were shooting at her.

"Your sadly mistaking if you think so." The gruads slowly started to back up towards the exit behind them due to them have no more bullets, but Eleanor saw this, so she made her mist seal off their only escape.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. Your not going anywhere. Plus it's only right for you to send me off." She could sense the fear in them. she liked it.

But while Eleanor terrorized her the poor guards, Croc and Digger were running to the closest vehicle, which was a white van that was occupied by two young guards.

"I'll get the one on the right while you get the one on the left." Digger said making minor eye contact with
Croc, but he was already on the move towards the vehicle.

The two approached seamlessly at the same time and together ripped the doors of the van open scaring the pair guards inside of it.

"G'day you miserable pricks. You should run while you still got legs to run with." Digger commented and as if on que Croc growled.

The gaurds jump out of the van leaving their guns behind, disregarding that it was their jobs to stop the pair of criminals but guessing by how fast they ran, the will to survive was strong in them hints why their nowhere to be seen now.

Digger and Croc got in the slightly laughing at how easily it they scared the the two away. Croc started up the van and put his foot on the gas, revving up the engine.

It suddenly hit Digger to ask a question he didn't think of asking. "Umm Croc?"

"Yeah?" He turned to look at him. "You do know how to drive right? Instead of answering his question Croc just looked forward gripping the steering wheel and only responded with three word.

"Yes. I do." And with that he took off speeding across the lot, dodging crates and other vehicles that sat in their way. The guards in the towers that were lined up leading towards the prison gates started to shoot at them.

Digger ducked when he heard the first few bullets hit the van while Croc sped up even more then they had been already going. As Killer continued to push the limits of the van, he looked to Digger for some support.

"Do something!" Digger mind began to think fast, until he remembered that the guards left their guns. He looked around in search of them finding them on floor and grabbing the guns before making his way to the back of the van only to be shocked at what he found.

A fully operating machine gun. "You've got to be kidding me!" He dropped the guns in his hands while joyfully laughing. "What?" Croc asked unable to turn around to see what was happening.

Digger didn't respond and only walked forward and held the handles of the machine. "Oh ha ha ha. I am gonna so much in a minute." Was all he said before getting in position in front of the dangerous weapon.

The unsuspecting guards on the outside continued to shoot until the back doors of the van flew open with bullets going everywhere and hitting most of the guards in the towers.

But while all this was happening Eleanor was just walking out of the prison dusting her hands off on each other. "I wish it didn't have to take that much to take them down." She thought peeking back inside looking at the poor guards hanging from the ceiling in mist like cocoons with the only thing not covered was their heads.

"Actally I wouldn't have had it any other way." She thought again but laughing this time around but then soon stopped when heard gun shots. Eleanor looked forward and saw in a distance a few cars and trucks drive and shooting at a white van.

"Well that must be my ride." She said with her eyes started to glow blue blue again as mist swirled around her lifting her off the ground. She focussed her mind on moving her mist forward and just that happened. She looked down shocked she was actually moving. "Well it looks like I have a new way of transportation." She said smirking while also moving fast then she was before.

Digger and Croc were becoming out numbered, just as the hood of the van flew off into the wind. "We're not going to making it!" Croc yelled knowing if anyone shot the engine it all would be over for them, in life and prison matter.

But a goddess known for her killing road in on a swirling of mist before landing on top of the speeding van. "Hello, boys! You need my help?" She asked dipping her head under and into the van. "Very much so!" Digger shouted sparing a small glance at her.

"Mhmm okay." She said waving and twisting her hands until her mist started to build a wall of mist in the middle of the road blocking off the vehicles previously chasing after them.

But while the guards on the ground were cut off by Eleanor's mist the ones still in the towers were still shooting at them.

"I think this might take more then I thought, not that I mind."
_______________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I was recently helping my family plan my grandmother's 70th surprise birthday party. But to make up I made this chapter longer and also if any of you have questions about this chapter just ask me about in this comments section and last of all tell me if you want me to make more chapters like this.

I hope you liked it and thanks you for reading.