one

"here is your dress, it was completely pressed. there's a car outside, waiting for you and ready to take anywhere you want to go,"

aya explained to the girl in front of her nicely, just like what her job requires her to do.

"there's no need for a car, my chauffeur will come later." she buttoned up her dress, and check herself in the mirror. "but when did your boss leave? he wasn't there when i'm awake,"

"miss taehee, apparently you didn't know but my boss is the one night stand kind of guy so, i hope you don't put your hope too high. you're already gorgeous yourself to chase him after last night." aya added.

taehee pouted and fix her makeup next. "but he was so great, i never met a guy like him." she looked at aya and bit her lips seductively. telling her that she had a great time with aya's boss last night.

aya laughed, she heard this so many times already. "so i've been told." she lean in and whisper to the rich woman. "from all that protein and meat only,"

"god i never met a good personal assistant like you! we could be best friend," taehee nudged aya's shoulder. "if jeon jungkook fired you, or you quit, you're so welcome to my company."

"that's so sweet, thank you. but i like working with mr jeon."

"aww who don't?"

after settling her business at the hotel, aya drove to the jeon's family house. jungkook's mom was really demanding to have breakfast with his youngest son. so she's on her way to fetch her, since she's heading to the same direction.

but knowing her boss well, she dialed his number and put the earpiece on.

"hello?"

the sleepy voice hit her ears. "boss? you're sleeping?"

"that woman last night won't give me a break, i'm so—" and he yawned without continuing his last night's story. not that she really want to hear it anyway.

"boss, but i'm on my way to fetch your mom."

"shit i completely forgot about that!"

"i will buy you some time, but you got to hurry— and clean the mess!"

"don't hang up!!"

jungkook shouted from the other side, and leave his phone on the bathroom counter. so, aya have to hear all the sounds of her boss taking his shower quickly, the toilet sound and the sound of he hits the floor.

"boss are you okay?"

"i fell on my ass, ouch."

"aww that's sad, but i'm in front of your parents house already so put on that black suit i prepared outside the closet,"

"okay— aya i'm serious, don't ever hang up."

"boss i've been working for you like two years already, have i ever ended the call while you're talking?"

"who knows that you're on your period today,"

"my period was last week. your mom is coming,"

"shit where's my tie??"
"but it's usually the end of the month?"

"second drawer second drawer!"
"omg i was so stressed last month, with all your clients and stuff,"

"god i'll never get to understand you— okay aya this is serious. where is my polo wristw—"

"first drawer ohmygod please learn how your closet works next time, boss."

"i already have you to know my closet works, why bother?" jungkook scoffed. "but is my mom ready yet?"

"yes, i'm currently escorting her to the car," she whispered then jungkook heard the sound of door closed.

"okay what i need to do now?"

"clean your kitchen, your house is clean enough. but not your kitchen because you haven't empty the dishwasher don't you?"

"YASS mom would be nagging non stop if she saw this."

"we're almost there, i have to end the call now. she keep asking me who's i'm talking to?" aya whispered again.

"alright i'll wait for you guys."

arrived, aya ring the bell for mrs jeon.

"this guy, is he even awake now aya?" mrs jeon asked.

"he usually ready at this time, maybe he's exercising?" aya smiled, but in her heart she keep praying that jeon jungkook won't ruin his image in front of his mom.

not too long after that, jungkook opened the door and greets his mom happily. "mom!" he hugged her.

"you're so handsome today, son." mrs jeon grinned and pinched his cheeks. jungkook laughed and let his mom in. aya sighed of relieved and walk into the house.

"good job, boss." she said, as he's closing the door. but then she fixed his tie. "but your tie is a bit.."

jungkook froze at their sudden short distance. "you scared me,"

"what?" aya raised her brow. "did you think that i was going to kiss you?"

"what if you do?"

"eww boss."

+a/n:
this was ages ago back in 2017 i think, so i truly apologise for making bby jungkook nasty here. idk what was i thinking 💀💀