Revenge

Important message at the very end! Please read it before you comment! Thank you!
___________________
When nightfall came and everyone was asleep, Molly, Drew, Peter and I snuck out of his house and walked towards mine, always keeping in the shadows.

Once we arrived on the front yard, I motioned the gang to follow me and I started to walk around the house, checking over my shoulder to make sure they were following. When we arrived at the back of my house, I took out my key, unlocked the back door, and went inside. Peter was soon by my side and we both walked to the front door just to see if by the slightest chance his bag was still there.

It wasn't.

Since we discussed the plan about what we would do if this happened, I turned around, did a signal with my hand, showing them that we'd need to look around the house. I was assigned to go search upstairs with Peter and Drew and Molly the rest of the house.

We both made our way up the stairs as quietly as we could. But before Peter could step into the hall and check the rooms, I stopped him by putting my hand on his arm. He looked at me confused, and I leaned in to kiss him, going on my tiptoes. When I pulled away, I whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too. Now come on, let's find my bag." Peter checked each room on one side of the hall and me, on the other.

The first door I opened was my brother's room. It had white walls and a black carpet covering the whole floor, just like mine. He was sleeping soundly. The covers pulled tight. I had never slept as well as he was right now in this house. Waking up at the slightest noise. Always scared something worst would happen to me. Before I could get carried too much in my anger, I looked around the room but didn't see Peter's bag, so I closed the door. I checked out the other room which happened to be a closet. Until I finally came to a stop at a door.

The door.

The door separating me and my father.

When I opened it, I saw that both my mom and dad were asleep. When I looked around, I saw it, Peter's bag. Without realizing, I was walking in the faint light of the street lamps outside coming from the window toward the bag at the foot of the bed. I picked it up without waking up my parents and soon made my way back toward the door. When I was almost there, a hand clamped down on my shoulder. Once I turned around, all I saw was the angriest look on my dad's face. His hand on me tightened, causing me to cry out in pain. He grabbed both of my arms and pushed me hard onto the wall. My back hit it with immense force and I slid down, landing on my knees and hands. When I looked up again, my dad slammed his foot in my face.

I yelled, "Peter! Peter help m-"

"Shut up!" my dad ordered, throwing a punch on my jaw.

"Touch her again, I'll kill you." a voice said from behind him.

Sebastian laughed, grabbed me by my hair and hauled me up, sending pain go through my whole body. His arm went around my throat and squeezed. "One more step forward and she'll get hurt." Both my hands grabbed his arms instinctively, pulling as hard as I could to loosen them, which never happened.

I could see the fear in Peter's eyes, his gaze fixed on me and the arm around my throat making it harder and harder to breathe.

"Who are you?" Sebastian said, and when Peter didn't answer, he said more roughly, "Answer the question!"

"My name," he paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "My name is Peter, sir." Never once had I seen Peter seem so scared, powerless. He was always full of energy and sure of himself, but now, now he wasn't moving, just standing in front of me like a statue, his hands trembling. It made me want to run into his arms and comfort him, tell him everything would be alright, but I wasn't sure if everything would be. He couldn't do anything without making everything worst, but Sebastian never said anything about me.

"Molly! Drew! Help us!" I managed to yell before my dad could tighten his grip around my neck, causing me to barley being able to breath.

"Stop!" Peter ordered, "Stop, you're hurting her. She's choking!"

Sebastian laughed, "Yes, I know, and I don't care."

Just then, Molly and Drew appeared, and with that slight moment of distraction, Peter ran toward me, knocking all three of us on the ground.

Sebastian's grip faltered around my neck, making me able to get away from him. Molly rushed toward me, "Take the bag," she handed me Peter's bag, "go downstairs with Drew and stay there. I'll meet you with Peter and we'll leave."

Drew then took my arm gently and walked me toward the door. "Florence! Flo-" my mother started before she let out a scream and fell back down on the bed. I had almost forgotten she was there, until Molly knocked her unconscious with the lamp. And when I looked back down at Peter, I saw that Sebastian was on top on him, pinning him down by his shoulders as he cussed at him.

Before I knew what I would do, I ran toward them and slammed my body on top of Sebastian's, causing him to fall on his side. When he rolled on his back, I kicked him hard in the ribs, then in the chest, then in the face. And I continued, even when I pulled my foot back and it was covered in blood. I wanted him to pay for what he did.

"How does it feel huh? How does it feel having a taste of your own medicine?" I yelled, sending my foot down even harder on his face. "I hate you! I hope you die!" But this time, instead of being able to punch him, two strong but soft hands came around me, pinning my back to his chest.

"Florence, babe, that's enough." Peter said into my ear, trying to push me away but having trouble with all my kicking.

"So, you two," my dad said, through all the blood on his face and the pain that he must be trying not to show, "You're both dating? Is that where you kept leaving every day?"

I wanted to dash toward him and hurt him even more, but I got lifted up and slung over Peter's shoulders, even though I protested. Molly and Drew were in front of us, leading the way.

When we were at the stairs, I heard my name, "Florence, is that you?" the little voice was a boys, though not Peter or Drew's. It was Edwin's, my little brother's voice. And when I looked up, I smiled a devilish smile and showed him my hands, which caused him to gasp. Since he was only 12 and probably never saw blood on anyone's hands except my father, and that was my blood he saw, never would he have thought it was fathers.

"That's dads blood, beautiful isn't it? And it's all on me, because I'm the cause of it." I looked down at my hands which were red, then back at my brother and I waved, "Watch out next time you see me, maybe your blood will be on my hands also."

And with that, Peter went down the stairs and out the door. The last thing I heard was Edwin crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, my internet was down, but it's up and running now! I just wanted to thank everybody who took the time to vote and leave a comment. And i swear, every time you do leave a comment, it makes my day. So thank you all!!

I also wanted to dedicate this to ebm2000 for all her great feedbacks which never ceased to bring a smile to my face, so thank you!!

Love you guys!!!

-PetersWife

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

PS:
So I know what you guys are thinking. "My God she's so crazy! What did her brother ever do to her? What's wrong with her?" But please understand this : when you've been tortured your whole life while watching someone else live the life you've always wanted, you aren't going to be very sane, especially when it's just a gasp away yet you can't seem to grab it. You're going to be messed up in the head one way or another. Florence hates her brother because while she was forced to suffer through horrors day after day, year after year, he just lived his life happily as if nothing was wrong. Obviously she's going to hate him. She hates her whole family and wishes they were all dead for what they did to her. That is why she snapped and that's why I included the part about Florence becoming kind of crazy even towards her brother. I hope you guys understand why she was being creepy during this chapter.