Truth or Dare

In the previous chapter, they started playing truth or dare, and this chapter is all about their game. Hope you like it, I had fun writing it. 

Comment 

Read 

Follow!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"I dare you to, 1, kiss Peter on the lips," Drew and Peter both said, "NEXT!" at the same time which made me laugh. So Molly continued her options, "Two, you have to drink your whole beer in one shot. Or..." 

"You know what, I know the third one will be the worst, so I'll choose to drink my whole beer in one shot." Drew answered, taking the beer in his hand and bringing it up to his mouth. 

"Good choice." Molly answered. 

Drew took a deep breath and started drinking his beer.  

How could he drink it so fast? I hadn't even taken a sip of mine. Beside me, Peter took a sip of his and then laughed at Drew, so did Molly. I guess it was my turn to try it. I brought the tip close to my mouth and took a sip. When I swallowed, it burned my throat, but when I took it a second time, it tasted better. This stuff wasn't so bad. And soon, I joined in laughing.  

Soon, Drew was done his beer and he looked dizzy.  

"Alright." he said, his voice sounding unsteady, "Peter, truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"Okay, 1 that you make out with Florence for a whole minute-" he started before Peter cut him off. 

"Perfect." 

He turned my face so I could look at him and he brought down his mouth on mine. Once our lips touched, my lips parted. Each kiss became more desperate. Our lips moving against the others. 

I could hear Molly mumble something about that we'd never break it up, but I ignored her, to caught up in the kiss then anything. 

Before I knew it, my arms were around his neck, pressing his body closer to mine. It felt like we've been kissing for an hour, which I didn't mind at all, when Drew said the one minute passed. We didn't pull away from the other at first. I could feel the heat of his body on mine, and when he pulled away, I couldn't help but let a shiver go through me. I took my arms from around his neck and his from my cheeks. 

He cleared his throat and said, "Your turn Molly, truth or dare?" 

"Truth." 

"Did you ever kiss someone? If so, who?" 

"Yes, and it was with this Erudite dude. Long time ago, don't remember his name though." 

He nodded. 

"Alright, Florence. Truth or dare?" I didn't know why, but my heart beat a bit faster. I was definitely not going to choose dare. But who knows what she could ask me if I said truth? Well, it was a risk to take. 

"Truth." I answered. 

"Alright. Did you ever really like someone other than Peter?" 

"Yes, but no." 

She raised her eyebrows at me. 

"I have cared a lot for this guy named Eric, when I was younger. He was from Erudite. Our dads worked together, so when his dad came here, he'd bring his son. He was two years older than me. I loved him, but not in the way you love someone and you want to spend the rest of your life with. More like sibling love. Last year was the last time I saw him. He said he'd come back for me, but he never has. I don't know if he just didn't want to see me anymore, or he switched factions. But I think he switched factions. So, yes, I have cared for someone before Peter." when I was done, they were all staring at me. 

"What?" I said a little too sharply. 

"Nothing, just interested in what you said." Molly answered. 

The rest of the night went by fast. All of us laughing so hard that we had to clutch our sides. It was also the first time in years had I laughed so hard that tears fell from my eyes. 

And later, me and Peter both fell asleep on the couch, his arms around my waist, keeping me close to him, and my hands in his to keep his arms where they were. Drew just fell asleep on the ground because he was so drunk. And Molly fell asleep on the chair that she had brought from the kitchen.  

This was one of the best days I ever had.  

And for months after that, nothing changed. Me and Peter stayed together and our love for each other grew even more each day.