Friends

I do not own any of the characters (except for Florence, Sebastian and some others) and the main idea is all Veronica Roth's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was in the same room I was in before I fell asleep. When I turned my head to the left, all I saw was a neck. I freaked out and the person whose shoulder I was sleeping on woke up too.

Before I knew it, I yelled, ‘‘Don’t hurt me! Please!’’

‘‘Florence, Florence calm down, it’s me! Peter, I’m not going to hurt you. It was just a bad dream! It’s over now. I’m here, your safe.’ He put his arms around me even though protested. He was stronger than me, so I had no chance.

Slowly, I relaxed in his arms and without noticing, I put my arms around him and squeezed.

I’m safe. Peter will take care of me, he’ll protect me.

“I’m hungry,” I said, my voice muffled because of his shirt.

He laughed and it resonated through his body.

“Alright, come on then, let’s go downstairs.”

He got me up to my feet with a bit of difficulty, though he brought me downstairs by supporting me by putting his arm around my waist.

Once in the kitchen, he served me breakfast, which I devoured it since I was so hungry.

After an hour, I had eaten and Peter had switched the bandage on my arm.

“Do you think you’ll be able to go to school, Florence?” he asked, coming back downstairs after he got dressed in black jeans and a white buttoned T-shirt. He looked very good looking, but I knew what could make him look even better.

“Peter, come here.” I indicated him to come with my finger.

“Why?” he asked but still walked towards me. He towered over me. He was easily a foot taller than I was for sure, since I was only five feet tall.

“You know, you should do this with your shirt,” I undid his top three buttons so we could see his chest, and even through the shirt we could see his perfect abs. “You look way sexier like this.”

“You think I’m sexy?” he smirked which caused me to blush. I put my head down so that my brown hair could cover my face.

After a moment, I took a deep breath, looked back at Peter and said, “Yes, I do, anybody with eyes could see it for themselves.”

He laughed and he put his hand on my cheek, slowly rubbing it with his thumb. “You know, you aren’t bad yourself.”

But before I could answer, the doorbell rang, causing me to jump, just thinking that it could be my dad.

Though Sebastian didn’t know I was here, so it couldn’t be him. Unfortunately, by body didn’t listen, my hands started shaking and I had to put them between my legs to cover it up.

“Come in!” Peter shouted, not taking his eyes off me.

Two people came in, one boy with ginger hair and hunched shoulders and a tall girl, way taller than the guy, with dark hair and crooked teeth.

“Hey Peter.” The girl said.

“Hey Molly, hey Drew.” He answered.

“Who’s that?” Drew asked, indicating me.

“Guys, this is Florence. She got attacked yesterday and I found her, so I brought her in and took care of her. Florence, this is Molly and Drew, my two best friends.”