Oh I'm Going to Enjoy This

I hated watching Peter go through his fear landscape. The look in his eyes, how he kept biting his lip to stop from crying out, everything he did made my heart clench. I hated seeing him so scared while I couldn't do anything to help him. He finished with fourteen minutes and forty-six seconds. If I counted right, he had around twelve fears.

When he came out to join Molly, Drew and I, I didn't hesitate to attack him in a hug.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as I stand on my tiptoes. I bring my lips against his in a desperate attempt to get closer to him with the need to comfort him and to forget seeing him making out with the girl.

While I had been watching him on the screens outside, I actually saw the blonde girl from my fear landscape also watching him go through each one of his fears and the way she was looking at Peter just made me want to punch her in the face with a chair.

I kissed him even harder now, hoping that the girl was around so she could see that he was taken and if she ever tried to do anything, I would do much worse than just pull her to the ground using her hair.

We only pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"What was that for?" Peter asked me when I took a step away from him.

"I just really needed that," I said, not wanting to go into too much detail.

"Well," he grinned. "I'm not complaining."

"Alright, you love birds," Molly said in fake annoyance but it was obvious that she didn't mind what just happened between Peter and I. "Let's go back to the dormitory,"

None of us argued. We made our way through the crowd, discussing what went down during our fear landscape and if we had any new fears. All of us did, obviously, and Molly and I ended up with both having the fear of drowning. Though instead of swimming deeper like I had, Molly had inhaled the water instead and explained how that had been one of the worst moments of her life; the walls crushing her being the first.

"I want to be an instructor," Peter told us after he had sat down on his bed, dragging me onto his lap. Drew and Molly sat on the opposite bed in front of us, their hands clasped together. "It would be so much fun scaring the crap out of the new initiates." A smile crept onto his face at the thought of being an instructor during the Dauntless initiation.

"You're so weird, finding pleasure in scaring people," Drew laughed at his best friend. "But I'd like to be an instructor too," he slapped Peter's leg playfully. "We could scare the crap out of the initiates together,"

Molly and I looked at each other in desperation. Our boyfriends found kicks in just about anything and it was quite depressing sometimes. But that didn't mean we couldn't join in on the fun.

"I'd want to be a leader; and just like Eric, I could supervise the training. Imagine how cool that would be," I squeezed Peter's hand at the thought of all of us working with the initiates and scaring them - kind of like what Eric did with everyone else except us. Well, almost all of us. Molly still didn't say anything.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her, leaning my head on Peter's shoulder as I waited for her reply. Peter pressed a quick kiss onto my head before also waiting for Molly to tell us what she planned on doing if - no, not if, when - she gets into Dauntless.

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "This might come as a shock but I actually want to be a tattoo artist." Well I didn't expect that whatsoever. "I actually got a tattoo while you two were out having your fun," With the look she was giving us and the tone of her voice, I knew she meant that night. "And the day after we finished stage two,"