Like A Reoccuring Dream

We got back to school after the awesome weekend. I talked to Nick about his date with Ella and he told me that it was horrible. He really doesn't like her at all. Thank God. I think.

Then, Daniel walked up to us. We all talked about school and classes and everything until we all had to actually go to class. It seems like Daniel and Nick are becoming good friends.

Classes were just fine until I had Daniel in a class. We made faces at each other from across the room and almost got in trouble for laughing too loud. Once class was over Nick, Daniel, and I had a lot of fun. Then Daniel had a separate class and Nick and I got a chance to talk.

Nick once again informed me that Ella is blackmailing him to keep going on dates with her. He said he really doesn't want to but he wants to keep me safe from any rumors she may start. I don't know how true that is but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

School finally ended and off to cheer practice I go. I entered the gym and all my cheer friends were there and we practiced for the hour and had a great time. "Game on Monday," said the coach, "Be ready!"

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the gym. I wasn't expecting to see anyone but there he was. "Hey Daniel!"

We walked and talked until we wrapped around the corner to the back part of the outside of the gym where he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me softly. I have no idea why but I kissed him back.

His hands lingered over my hips and my waist while his kiss grew harder and harder. My hands once again went up his shirt and around his neck. But this time, we were in broad daylight. We aren't dating or anything but this is the second time it happened.

It's so much like a reoccurring dream, it doesn't feel real but I keeps happening and it's great. I can't describe the way it feels to be touched by him. It doesn't feel like anyone else's touch. I don't know how, but he always knows where and how to touch me just right.

Once again we are so close our bodies cannot get physically closer but we keep trying, pressing into one another like nothing can stop us, nothing else mattered. Just this moment, right here, right now.