The Lunch Girls

I saw Autumn walking with Daniel and Nick. Wait, what? Daniel and Nick. What's that about. Reese told me that Ella was dating Nick so I figured they were done. I guess not.

Reese skipped school today along with Ella and a bunch of their friends to go shopping. I wonder what they do at the mall for so long. It must get boring being there for hours and hours without ending for a break. How do girls do that?

I leave 5th period to go to lunch and bump into Sam. "Oh, Hey," I said, "sorry."
"Oh, no problem! Your Josh right?"
"Yup, that would be me," I said.
"Perfect!," she said excitedly.
She sat with me at lunch and was super friendly. We have never really talked but I never noticed how nice she was.

About half-way through lunch, about 15 girls came and sat at the table with us. They all started talking to me and I think Sam got irritated at that. Apparently I was hers first. But what about Reese?

I don't know for sure if Reese is my girlfriend, I know we are dating, but does she call me her boyfriend? When do I know when it's the right time? Plus, Sam is super nice and all the girls at lunch were so friendly. Maybe I'll just talk to them all.

The rest of my classes went very well. It turns out that at least 2 of each of the lunch girls were in every class I had. Even electives! They were all so flirty I didn't know what to do. I guess I just flirt back, right?

At the end of the day I saw the jocks staring at me cause I had at least 20 girls around me walking out of school. They all followed me to my car and all insisted of making sure I had their numbers in my phone. ALL OF THEM. It took a while but finally I got all of their numbers and I was able to get in my car and go. Hopefully I'll see the lunch girls tomorrow.