Talking is hard

He's the first thing I saw when I walked in. I never knew how much he meant to me until I spent the whole summer without seeing him. It was terrible! I missed him so much. Now that I see him I have no clue what to do. My heart is pounding. I wanna talk to him. But how? What's happening I never get worried about talking to HIM.

I see him, just standing there, watching me. I hope he likes me. He looks so good standing with his perfect sun tan and his white perfect smile. Even his outfit is perfect. He knows just how to get me. What do I say? I'm definitely going to talk to him.

WHATS HAPPENING?! Every ounce of me wants to go and just hug him so tight but my legs seem to not care. I just keep walking. My legs and brain seem to not be connecting at this point. I walked right past him. Ok, it'll be awkward if I turn back. I guess I'll just go talk to my friends and maybe he will come over. Oh great, here comes a bunch of guys.

"Hey, looking good," the one in the middle said. "Thanks," I said starting to blush out of nervousness, "How was your summer?"
"Great, too bad I didn't see you though."
"Ya. Would have loved to see you in a bikini," the one to the left said.
"Okay, see you later." I said as I tried to walk away as fast as possible. I'll just go stand at my locker and maybe he will come by. Hopefully