Alone

I went home that night and had no idea what was to come. I've never been alone with a girl before at night and in an empty house. I have had two girlfriends before and we have kissed and made out but I've never been with a girl like Reese. Reese is a girl who is very, what's the word, pushy at times and can be very fast with guys.

It's 8:00 now and I don't know how to prepare. Do I need food? Am I supposed to set anything up? I just don't know.

8:30 arrives and she's perfectly on time. She knocked on the door and I heard the sound from the kitchen. Dang! Even her knock sounds confident. She stepped in the door wearing a tiny dress if you can even call it that. She walked up to me and said, "Hey," in a very sexual tone of voice.

She immediately kissed me. It didn't linger or anything but it was still definitely a kiss. I leaned back and didn't mean for it to come out but I said, "Woah."

We headed over to the couch and I asked her what movie she wanted to watch and she answered my asking me how much of the movie we were really planning on watching. Oh gosh! How far is this gonna get?

I turned on a comedy so it wouldn't get too bad. Rated PG-13 so nothing is super scando. She turned over from sitting next to me and placed her hand on my chest and began to kiss me. We ended up making out for almost the whole movie and I didn't even notice that my phone buzzed with a text from Olivia asking what was happening with Autumn. Forget Autumn. I have Reese now.