Dating?

I came to school in the morning excited to see my friends, and Josh of course. I walked in the doors excited about my outfit and feeling confident. Normally I wouldn't be so excited about my outfit but since I got it from my modeling job with American Eagle I can't wait to show my friends!

I went to first period which I had with Josh and Olivia. I love this class because I get to be with two super good friends, if you count Josh as just a friend.

I sat down in my normal seat and Olivia came and sat right next to me. Where is Josh? He's never late. The bell rang and right when it did he walked in with Reese. What is he doing with her? She's so not his type. They both walked in and sat down near each other. Josh didn't sit in front of me like normal. He sat to the very side in the class to the back.

I turned around to ask what was up just as the teacher began talking. I smiled at him in my usual friendly way but he just looked at me blankly and gave a half smile. As soon as Reese saw that I was about to open my mouth, she winked at Josh. What is that about?

Wait! Reese knows that Nick asked me out! WHAT DID SHE TELL JOSH! Are they dating now? Why would he date her? She's a horrible, lying, back-stabbing girl who is so out to get me. Ever since her ex-boyfriend broke up with her so he could ask me out she's hated me. That was so not my fault. I liked her and didn't have a single problem with her until now. You do not mess with me like that, no way.