A Day Full Of Suprises

It's my birthday. I went to school to grab my stuff and leave with my friends but I got stuck. Tons of people surrounded me and I couldn't move for at least 15 minutes.

Rose, Liv, June, Logan, and I left as soon as possible. They took me to an amazing breakfast, then to an amusement park because they know I love roller coasters, then to a movie, then they took me home to change.

"What am I dressing for?," I asked.
"ITS A SURPRISE!!," They all answered at once.
"Haha ok," I said and they scrambled through my closest looking for something for me to wear.

"Well, too bad we can't find anything," June said, "Guess we'll just have to have you wear....THIS,"
She pulled out the most beautiful dress I've seen in a long time.
"OH. MY. GOSH. IS THAT FOR ME?!!," I said ecstatically.
"OBVI, AND ITS EXACTLY YOUR SIZE!," Logan added.
"AWWW. THANKS GUYS!!"

I tried it on. It's perfect. It's an emerald green dress that is form fitting and has a see-through part in the middle and diamonds lining that part. It's gorgeous.

I put on my sparkly heels that they told me to wear and we got back in Logans car. Where can we be going?

The car stopped. It looks like we are at June's house but, it looks dark. We all got out of the car and stepped into the house. The girls insisted that I walk in first. I stepped in. The lights flicked on immediately and a bunch of people yelled, "SURPRISE!!!!!"
I screamed. I have never had a surprise party before. There is a huge picture of me hanging from the stair case. It's my newer modeling pic. How did they get that? A herd of people rushed to me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," I heard from one
"ARE YOU SURPRISED?," from another.
"Thanks and ya. Very surprised."
I looked around. Coming towards me is Daniel, Ben, and Matthew.
"Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY," he said and hugged me and slyly kissed my cheek. Rose glared.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU WERE SURPRISED," Matthew said.
"AHAHA. BIRTHDAY HAPPY," said Ben as he hugged me. He's hilarious.

The party was amazing. I had so much fun. I danced the night away with all my friends and I couldn't have had a better time.

My phone buzzed. It was John. "Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one. On my way to see u. Address?"
I texted back, "At my friends house. Party going on," and I told him the address.

A slow song came on. Daniel asked me to dance. "You look amazing," he said.
"Thanks," I said starting to blush. He always knows just what to say. We talked the whole dance and I wish it didn't have to end. When the dance ended no body was watching so he kissed me. A lingering kiss that didn't have to end but did. Surprisingly nobody saw. Then John walked in the door. Dang, this birthday is full of surprises.

" Hey," he said and hugged me, "happy birthday!"
"Hey! Thanks!"
We talked for a while and he joined us in dancing. He met all of my friends and here is their reactions.
Rose- "OML HE'S HOT."
June- "I wonder what if he has abs?"
Liv-" Aww. He better be good to you."
Logan- "GOSH DAYUMMMMMM"
Matthew- "He's nice."
Ben- "no boys."
Daniel-"ehh, he's ok. You're too good for him."

The party ended and it was so much fun. People left all it was only Liv, Rose, Logan, June, Daniel, Matthew, Ben, John, and I. John came over to me and said," Bye. Your party was awesome and I can't wait to see you again, I'm still waiting for you."

Rose and Ben left  because their parents wanted them home. So, the rest of us, played spin the bottle. Ryan-Liv's boyfriend, West- Logans new boyfriend, Roman-June's boyfriend, and Maddie- Matthews girlfriend all came.

Guys spun, coincidentally Ryan's landed on Liv, Wests landed on Logan, Romans landed on June, Matthews landed on Maddie, then Daniels landed on me. Everyone was so awkward about kissing each other but when Daniel had to kiss me, he took my hands and pulled me up, grabbed my waist and dipped me, then French kissed me. We got "awwww," from everyone still sitting in the circle. My face went completely red. I guess now everyone has seen us kiss. Well, maybe not everyone.