Watched

"What should I do?," asked Nick.
"Just stop, she can spread whatever she wants, you don't need to protect me anymore," I said.
"Ok, let's see what happens."

Nick told Ella that he wasn't going to go out with her anymore because he doesn't like her and he was only doing it because she was blackmailing him.

Nick is a pretty good guy I think but I'm not sure how I really feel about him. Every time I'm with him Josh seems to get this sad look on his face. I don't feel the same way I ever did about Josh towards Nick. I even feel more passionate about Daniel then I do about Nick. I guess he's just not as fun as I would want a guy to be.

GREAT! After being at school for a little over an hour the rumor had already spread. I have never been so happy then to hear that people didn't believe that I had slept with Nick. I guess building my good reputation and having good grades made people think twice about what Ella was spreading.

I wouldn't sleep with Nick. No offense to him but, if I was going to before I got married, it wouldn't be with him. I guess people know that.

In the middle of math class I got a text from my grandma saying that we would be having dinner with the Ryan's on Thursday night. The Ryan's are a family that lived next door to us at our old house. There's Mrs. And Mr. Ryan, John, Megan, and Bella. Bella is the closest to my age and we have been friends ever since she moved here from Maine. Megan is the oldest and we don't really talk but she's nice and very pretty. John is the middle and the only boy. He was my first crush and I absolutely adored him. What am I going to do when I see him. It's been like 2 years. Oh gosh!

I got out of math class and headed straight for the rest of my periods.

After school I ran to cheer practice so I wouldn't be late. Cheer was lots of fun and we learned a whole new routine.

I got out of cheer and just like last time, Daniel was standing there ready for me. He was wearing a blue bro-tank with black basketball shorts and Jordan's which all the guys wore. I walked up to him and he immediately said, "Let's go."
I went with him obviously but for some weird reason, I felt like we were being watched.