The first day

She just walked past me. I cannot even fathom how beautiful she is. Her beauty radiates everywhere she goes. She didn't notice me. All I want is to have her. How will I ever get that?

As soon as she walked in the door everyone looked. She draws attention everywhere she goes without even wanting to. She hates too much attention. I don't know why but she does.

I want her to notice me. I want her to love me. As soon as I saw her I loved her. From the first day I saw her I liked her. But now I know, it's love.

I was confused for a while, I knew I liked her but I didn't understand my feelings. I was confused I tried to push my feelings down and try not to interfere when other guys talk to her but I just had to. I could never get her out of my head. I kept replaying that one night, the very first time we hung out and, from my point of view, we were flirting.

I thought about her all summer long. We have texted but she's been gone all summer. All I wanted was to see her beautiful smiling face. I knew she was with a bunch of guys everyday but she didn't care. I still get nervous though.

She was now past me, I don't think she saw me. Knowing her she would've said hi. She's almost all the way down the hallway now and there are a bunch of guys walking up. Oh no! Already. The guys go to her immediately. What am I doing. Thinking I have a chance with her. I can't get my hopes up but, if I could just get her to notice me.