The Not So End

We went to Cherry Point. It felt like as soon as we got there Josh had to leave. Ok, weird. That leaves Rose, Liv, Logan, Matthew, Ben, Daniel, and me. This is gonna be a great day.

We laid out a huge blanket for all of us to sit on. We all stood on the blanket and took off our clothes to go in the water. My favorite part. Right before we all went in, we got a text.

"2 new girls coming to school tomorrow."

"Oh, hopefully they will be nice," said Rose. "I hope so," I said.

We all went into the water. The warm feeling of the water on my skin felt so refreshing. I slowly walked into the water feeling the water caress my body. It felt so peaceful. It tuned out everything happening around me until... "AH!," I screamed. "Haha," laughed Daniel. He had picked me up and was holding me on his shoulders.

I stayed on Daniel for a while until I felt bad that he was holding me for so long. I know he could've carried me for a while but I decided to give him a break.

I turn, 2 guys and 1 girl get out of a car that just pulled up. "YAY," scream Rose, and Liv. "Who are they?," I asked.
"OUR BOYFRIENDS!" They said at once.
"Who's the girl?," I asked.
"She would be mine," Matthew said.
Oh gosh.

The boys and the girl walked over as the girls ran to meet them.
"This is Ryan," said Liv.
"This is Grant," said Rose.
"This is Maddie," said Matthew.
"Awesome, nice to meet you, I'm Autumn."

I've seen them at school before but we aren't really friends. I never knew their names before now. They went off saying that they wanted to hang alone. Liv with Ryan, and Rose with Grant, and Matthew with Maddie.

That leaves Ben, Logan, Daniel, and I. We can still have plenty of fun. The four of us hung until Logan informed us that she wanted to talk privately with Ben. That left Daniel and I.
"So?" I said.
"Just us now," he said.
"Yup, oh look, wanna go into that barn?"
"Alone?," he asked.
"Ya. We've been alone before."
"Ya but we are outside, if we go in there, something else might go in."
"True, I guess we can just stay out here."

There's a certain attraction between us. It's strange and I've never felt it with anyone else but him.

We went back into the water. We splashed each other and played for a while until he picked me up again. This time not over his shoulder, he was holding me in front of him. Uh oh.

The next thing I know I have my legs wrapped around him and we are making out. His hands up and down my back as he caresses my body just as the water had before. My hands around his neck once again.

He's holding me up now with one hand under my thigh and the other in my hair as we continue to kiss without a single breath. How are we doing this, I thought. Why don't I need to breath? Why doesn't he? Truth is, we don't need to. Our breathing gets heavy because of the lack of air and the absolute zero space in-between us. I feel his hot breath on my face as I'm sure he feels mine. This is never going to end is it? Maybe the truth is I don't want it to end. Maybe it doesn't have to.