I rush over to him, he hands me the water, chair and a small hand towel. He was already in his boxing tape. " Ready? " He yells over the crowd beyond the red curtain. " Yeah. You've got this, you can't loose. " I yell back.

He smirks before looking at me dead in the eyes. " I never loose. "

The song ' All The Way Up ' blasts through the arena and Nathan steps out of the curtain with me trailing behind him. The spotlight shines on him as the crowd booms with excitement. Luckily it wasn't on me so it wasn't as nerve racking.

Nathan kept his hoodie on and his head low, no emotion on his face. Nathan hops on to the ring and he looks at me and mouths. " Stay there. " With a glare. I oblige and stay in my spot with all the stuff. I hear people behind me cat whistle at me. I tense up but I don't turn around. I don't want to draw too much attention to myself.

The guy who come out of the left was about the same height as Nathan, blond and a smirk plastered onto his face. He was soaking up the attention.

He hops onto the ring. The host announced his name Viper. Which suits him sense he has piercing green eyes.

Nath- or Storm I should say, throws his robe to me. I catch it and set it to the side.

Nathan stays in his place as the host explains the rules. No this, no that, I wasn't paying attention.

Until the horn blew and the fight begins.

Viper goes at Storm immediately, Viper tries to throw a punch but Storm moves over to the side and trips him. Viper hits the floor with a low ' thud ' and half the crowd laughs while the other hiss at Viper. Viper turns around with anger in his eyes. He gets up and dusts himself off.

Storm just stood there with his arms crossed looking as bored as ever. Viper throws a punch but Storm was quick and punches him square in the jaw. Viper stumbles back and Storm hammers him to the side and starts throwing back and forth. Viper uses the same amount of force but still was loosing. Until he knees Storm in the stomach and he hits the ground.

Storm quickly gets up but Viper punches him in the cheek. Storm's head whips to the left.

Come on Nathan, don't give up now.

Storm quickly recovers and kicks Viper's side with lots of force before grabbing him and throwing him on the floor. Viper lands on his stomach and Storm straddles him before taking Viper's arm and pulling it back to the point where he can pop it out of his socket. And then grabbing his back leg and pulling it towards him.

Viper groans but can't seem to get out of the lock. The ref counts to three before the air horn blared.

Storm won the first round. He lets go and walks over to his side, I quickly get up and set the chair down Storm sits and I immediately hand him the water and I start patting his forehead with the small hand towel.

" You ok? " I ask. " I'm fine, but I'm not sure he's not. " I look over to the other side of the ring. Viper looked out of it while his helper was talking to him and giving him water.

" Come on Nathan, just one more round and you win the $3000 cash prize. " I say. I look at the towel. It was bone dry. I look at Nathan and he he hasn't sweated a ounce. He was right when he said he was fine.