Chapter 1

"Okay, you can look now~"

Batman uncovered his eyes, and the sight before him was.....breathtaking.
The Joker took in a big gasp of air and gestured expressively to the Motorcycle, black and shimmering, his tailcoat ends flying up with the bounce.

"Happy Birthday, Batman!" Joker bit his lip, that glorious look of persistent joy filling his eyes as he looks at his greatest enemy.....someone he never wanted to stop looking at.

"I......this is.......wow...." Batman steps forward, keeping eye contact with Joker as he moves, making the man's eyes bubble up with even more tear-jerking happiness.

"Do you like it? I built most of it myself! But don't worry, i didn't use any balloons or hairties this time." He gives a small chuckle, remembering the day.

Batman glides around the automotive, his hand grazing over the seat, a seat almost visibly big enough for two, the handles, complete with a control panel of weapons and gagdets of a mysterious power he has yet to discover. He admires the glossy wheels, designed for any terrain, especially rocky mountains. Batman gives small gasps and sighs of awe whenever he discovers another thing about it that he loves.

"I......love it, Jokes. Almost as much as i 'hate' you." He looks up at the clown bouncing on his feet, giving him a small wink. This makes the man blush and almost squeak.

"OH! And i put something on the back! Y'know....just a......friendly reminder of.....me? But i kinda hid it, to make sure Barbara-"
"Doesn't see it? Good idea." Batman sighs.

"Listen Jokes, I'm sorry about-"
"Don't be!! Batman," Joker lifts himself off the floor from trying to peek at the surprize and puts his smooth hand on his shoulder, looking at him with that unparalleled serenity that drives Batman crazy with the same emotion.
"It doesn't bother me. Nothing has happened yet, so i'm not really worried. It's been a year since you two first met, and she still hasn't stepped up. She's probably over it by now. Besides, I've never really gotten to help plan my schemes with anybody but Harley. And especially not with the person I'm scheming against!" He giggles and slides his hand down Batman's arm to hold his hand, his thumb stroking the dark knuckles of the other.
"So don't get so down. Let's just cross that bridge when we get to it, okay?"

Batman has been smiling through the entirety of his Joker's monologue, and gives a firm nod. "Good thing you've got such a way with words, Jokes. Cuz I sure suck at 'em." He leans in and pecks Joker right on his crystal white cheek, once again turning the clown cherry red. He holds back his immense giggling fit that still overtakes him everytime Batman and him share such a moment. He wishes that he never has to see the day where all of this ends, or changes for the worse.

"OKAY! I gotta show you the little surprize!"
"Oh trust me, this baby's not little at all~"
"No, not that silly, the little....oh cmon you just gotta look!" The Joker flops on his back and points up at the bottom of the wheel-hood, and gestures for Batman to take his place and look in the same spot. When he does so, he sees a little drawing of his Joker, hugging a heart that has Batman's face on it. Both looked adorable. Batman grins and stands back up, walking closer to the Joker, the grin on his face causing the other to take on a similar, much wider smile.

"I wanted you to think about me when you ride it, so.....now I'll always be with you. Just when I'm not actually here. Y'know."

"Once again, I love it. And I love you, Joker."

Just as a rush of air starts to fill his lungs, Batman lunges forward and grabs the clown, pulling him in for a kiss before tipping him in the tango and making it so much deeper.
Joker blushes red hot but completely ignores the fact that his heart is probably actually beating out of his chest. As long as it's with Batman, he'd gladly look like even more of a clown. Cuz he already is.

The Joker slides his arms around Batman's neck, doing his favorite thing in the entire world: smudging his lipstick all over his greatest lover's disguise, making them both look like clowns, and making them both laugh like the beautiful, happy fools that they'll always be.