Book 1: Chapter 22

En başından başla

"And your froakie evolved, excellent." Diantha noticed Purrloin on Ryder's shoulder as he walked up to her.

"Purrloin, you must be so happy to be back with Ryder." Diantha stated as Purrloin ran her head against Ryder's giving off a soft purr.

"Emma is that your chimchar?" Diantha asked looking at chimchar as he struck his chest.

"Yes, he is." Diantha knelt down and held out her hand allowing the fire pokemon to take it.

"He's so kind, you've trained him well. And that Treecko is very strong, what moves does he know?"

"He knows pound, double kick, dragon's breath, and energy ball." Jack stated as Treecko climbed back up onto his shoulder.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he evolved soon. He most certain is a strong pokemon. Replacing pound with leaf blade will make him unstoppable. Are you also fighting the gyms?" Jack hesitated for a few moments as he looked at Diantha.

"Well, you see... we..." Jack started as Izzy cut in.

"Jack's preparing to take over the gym for-"

"Izzy!!" Jack shouted.

"What it's true." Izzy stated.

"Wait, your Olympia's son aren't you." Ryder and Emma stared at him for a minute before Jack took a deep breath.

"Yes, I am." Jack stated.

"But, isn't Olympia psychic type? Do you have a psychic type?" Emma questioned as Jack pulled out a pokeball from his side.

"I'm planning to start up a different gym, a dark type gym with Absol as one of the leads and him." Jack stated as he tossed the pokeball into the air. A bisharp looked around for a moment as it stood there ready for battle.

"Bish?" Bisharp asked as it looked at its trainer.

"I'm sorry for keeping that from you guys and I'm also sorry for not letting you out at all lately, can you forgive me Bisharp?" Bisharp smiled before nudging its trainer.

"We'll you and Ryder are two peas in a pod."

"Wait a sec, Diantha."

"He's after all the old champion's son." Ryder's head hung for a moment as he huffed a breath.

"Thanks..."

"Your Auster's son?" Emma questioned as Ryder nodded.

"I remember you now. When our parents were in meetings we would always go play outside, remember." Ryder laughed as Jack started to snicker.

"I remember how you pushed your mother's meowstic into the mud and it got so mad." Ryder commented.

"What about when we were playing in the hallway upstairs in that hotel. Your dad always stayed there when you came to the gym. We pushed that vase over the edge and it almost hit Lucario." Jack cracked up as Ryder tried to hold in the laugh.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Emma said with a smile.

"Where was I?" Izzy yelled.

"You weren't born yet." Jack said as he ruffled his sister's hair. Diantha smiled as her watch went off.

"I guess, I have to go. How about you send me a message for when you are challenging Olympia. I would love to see you fight her."

"Of course." Diantha turned and walked away with gardevoir as the helicopter came into view.

"Wait, I don't understand Jack. Why were you struggling to beat that exploud when we first meet you?" Emma asked.

"Oh, yah we challenged that guy without realizing what he would do. At the time, I was actually about to call out Bisharp when you guys stepped in. I wasn't going to let him take treecko, not in a thousand years." Jack said as he pulled out the small box that always held the medals from each gym.

"See, I could head to the league if I wanted." Jack said displaying the medals of all eight gyms. "Bisharp has been my partner for a long time but we decided I can't solo run my own gym. So we kept traveling to try to make more friends and get a group of dark types together to help run the gym."

"How did you get Treecko then?" Ryder asked as the group began to move once he recalled Rayquaza.

"Treecko was actually an egg from Ramos, he gave him to me after I beat him. He didn't know what to do with it at the point, so I took it because it will only hatch if you are traveling. Since he knew me, he gave me the egg and sometime later out came Treecko." Frogadier walked up to Bisharp offering his hand to the taller pokemon as the two shook hands.

"Look their making friends."

"That's always good because you would be awesome as a tag battle partner." Ryder stated. Bisharp nodded as Purrloin curled up more around Ryder's neck.

"So you have Absol, and bisharp as your dark types you need quite a few more."

"Not necessarily, not all gym leaders have their type. Treecko will be a part of the gym after all, treecko's evolutions can learn dark moves. Although, I do need at least one or two more dark types." Jack stated. The group kept talking as zorua followed them from afar not daring to be seen as he ran after them. A dark type gym? Zorua had to be a part of that, he thought as he ran after them still sticking to the shadows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh god guys. I'm so sorry. Where I am for break doesn't have the greatest of internet so I haven't really had the chance to do much with the story. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying and I should be back to school in a few days. Daily updates will be back once I get on a normal schedule again.