Bye BEN

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

Ever since my outburst I've been locked up in my room. I'm determined to find this haunted Majora's Mask.

If BEN haunts this game, wouldn't he know where it is?

How could I be so stupid?!

"BENJAMIN DROWNED!" I yelled storming into BEN and Jeff's room pretending Joker wannabe wasn't there. "If you haunt the Majora's Mask cartridge then you know where the hell it is!"

"I know where it is but I don't wanna completely die yet. I'm quite content like this." BEN replied.

"But we need you to finish that game so we can save you know who (no not Voldemort xD)." I said desperate. We needed to save her.

"F-fine. B-but you owe me big time when you die." He said jumping in the tv.

"The hell were the two of you talking about?" Jeff said suddenly, scaring me, though I ignored him. "Hello? I'm talking to you!"

"Nothing asshole cheater." I said glaring at him. "Why don't you go talk to your psycho girlfriend?"

"Gees! Why can't you just forget it?!"

"Because you've hurt me enough! Now quit before you trigger me again and I never get my best friend back! If I go psycho again, this time they said I'll have to go to an asylum because I'm on the highest dose they can give me right now!" I explained turning and sitting on BEN's bed facing the wall and thinking. I had thought out a complete plan. I let them think I wasn't trying because of the schizophrenia taking over. Once they thought that I had enough peace to think properly. And now I can have BEN finish this game.

"A-alright. I've got it." BEN said hooking up his N64 and sliding in the cartridge. He played for about an hour and a half before he finally dropped the controller and started crying.

"I guess this is bye. I'm sorry BEN. I promise I'll try to make it up to you." I said crying as well getting up and hugging him before he dissolved into pixels in the air.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BEST FRIEND!?" Jeff yelled and I hung my head in shame.

"I'm sorry but I need her." I whispered grabbing the game cartridge and heading to my room. I grabbed my katana and headed outside running into Marlon.

"S-sorry!" I exclaimed wiping away tears and keeping my head down.

"What's wrong, Kat?" Marlon asked. "And where's Kitten, I haven't seen her in a while?"

"Grab a weapon. We're going to get Kitten now. I have what's needed." I told him and he held up a katana similar to mine.

"Let's get my sister." He said.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm so sorry! I hate myself for killing off BEN! But it's crucial to the plot that finally exists! I'm sorry! R.I.P. BEN! Because I'm a horrible terrible no good very bad person! Have a few pics of him if it helps which it won't!

 BEN! Because I'm a horrible terrible no good very bad person! Have a few pics of him if it helps which it won't!

I'm so sorry again!

I'm so sorry again!

😭😭😭😭😭😭