6 days

Kittens Pov~
I've been on this wall for two days now. My wrist are bruised and my back is bleeding. Every ten minutes he would walk into the room he has me in, with a leather whip, and whip my back. If I were to cry out, with each cry, he would whip harder. The monsters in my head are slowly winning. Ymo and them were right. The Creepypastas won't come looking for me, all I ever done was hold them back.

"Oh kitty kitty kitty." I heard Ymo say as he entered the room, I turned my head around to face him, and saw a small plate of food. This also has been going on for the last two days. He would unchain me from the wall, and chain me to a chair, giving me little to no food. "I got your food for you I hope you like it." He said, taking me down and putting me in a chair. I looked at him and frowned. "Y-you kn-know Y-Ymo. Y-you a-are one s-sad 17 y-year o-old." I told him quietly.
"You know bitch for that, you get no food." He said, taking the food away. There goes my one chance at eating. Hey who knows. Maybe before he beats me to death, I'll just starve to death instead.

Ymo's Pov~
I took her food and left her chained to the chair. I can't have her dead though, if she dies, then I won't get the game! Now time to find a new way to torture her. The whip is getting kind of boring. Hmm? I looked at my table of weapons, and saw one of my most prized possession. "You will do." I said proudly, then walking back into where kitten is being kept.

Kittens Pov~
I heard the door open, and saw Ymo walk back in. He was holding something in his hand. As he got closer and closer to me, I noticed it was a knife! He sat across from me at the table and laughed. "So you want to be a bad Kitty?" With that being said, he slide the blade across my sides. Each side had about 16 cuts each. I sat there crying as he left me in the cold dark room, chained to a chair.

E.J's Pov~
Something is happening to Kitten. I know Kat told me to wait a full week but I'm worried that if we do, we won't be able to ever see Kitten again.

Ymo's Pov~
They have 6 days to find us. That's all they will get before I change my hiding location. Now if only I can send them a warning. Oh wait. I quickly went into my room, and quickly told them what they had to do.
Creepypastas.
You have 6 days to find Kitten. When those 6 days are up, it will become harder. You guys have something I want, I have something you want. Come unarmed when you find. If not... well here just look.

No, she isn't dead

No, she isn't dead. Just in exceedingly pain. Your time starts now.