Monsters

Kittens Pov~
"See we were right. If Kat didn't even stay with you why would these people. Hehe. I mean it's not like they killed everyone you knew. One by one they will leave. And each one will leave you more painfully than the last. You should just go home. Back to your mom and dad. At least they wouldn't leave you." They said.
"No! You're wrong! And I'm not going home! I'm not going to let them abuse me! And Kat was the one who left me, she's the one who turned Jeff in! She was going to hurt me! She is the one who was going crazy!" I told them. Remembering what happened between us a few nights after Kayden was killed, to be exact... it's the day we had her leave.

"Kitten can you come here for a second?" Kat called to me from her room. I put down my manga and stood up from my bed and walked to her room. When I entered it though, I could tell that something was off. I took a seat on Kats bed, and she closed the door. She turned around a looked at me. She slowly walked toward me with one hand behind her back. "You know Kitten the voices are right. It's your fault we're here. It's your fault I lost my family! It's your fault we don't have a normal life!" She screamed at me, pulling a knife out from behind her back. She lunged at me leaving a cut on my cheek. I pushed her off of me and tried to run to her door, tripping the process, but luckily I made it out. I ran down to the kitchen where E.J., BEN, Masky, and Hoodie, and my new found friend Lost Silver. E.J knew right away something was wrong. "Kitten? Are you okay?" He asked frantically. Before I could say anything, I heard Kat running into the kitchen. I quickly hid behind E.J, while Hoodie tackled her to the floor.

"It wasn't my fault." I told them quietly.
"Oh darling but it was. If only you hadn't fallen in love with Jack you guys could of went home. You could be with your best friend. You could have a normal life."
"Well for me. A life is no life at all without the Creepypastas! They are my family!"
"One by one off they go. Will they come back? Oh god no!" My monsters said laughing.

I jolted awake, tears running down my face. "The-they're ri-right. It's m-my fault." I said quietly to myself not wanting to wake anyone else up. I'm just paranoid that's all. It wasn't my fault. Was it? I mean I could go home... and get abused again, and never see my new friends... or Jack. No I can't go back. Soon my quiet tears became more of a quiet sobbing. No one knows about my monster that only come while I sleep. These monsters will never leave me. It's because of my parents, all the abuse I've been through. I heard my door open and I quickly stopped my crying. "Ki-kitten are yo-you ok?" I heard Silver ask me, having a stutter just like me, but not as bad as mine.
"Ye-yeah. Ju-just a ni-nightmare th-that's all." I told him, sitting up in my bed. "D-did yo-you be-need som-something Sil-silver?"
"No. I co-couldn't sleep so I was wa-walking a-around and heard you cr-crying. I wanted to m-make sure you were ok." He told me.
"Th-thanks Si-Silver. I'm go-going ba-back to sl-sleep."
"Okay Ki-Kitten. Good ni-night."

Silvers Pov.
She wasn't okay. Something happened it wasn't just a nightmare. I need to let E.J. know. But I'll make sure he will wait until morning to ask her about it. I entered E.J's room, and shook him until he woke up. "Hey Silver what'a up? You need something?" He said sleepily.
"No. Nu-but Kitten wo-woke up earlier and was crying. She sa-said it was just a ni-nightmare b-but I could tell it was mo-more th-than that. I think you sh-should talk to her in the mo-morning." I told him.
"Okay Silv. Thank you for letting me know. Now we should probably both get back to bed." He told me.
"I guess yo-you're right. Ni-night E.J." I told him and left his room. Hopefully everything will be okay.

As I was walking back to my room, I noticed Kittens door slightly opened. I went to close it, when I noticed her doll that looked like her. That's weird... when I last checked, they were all gone. I shrugged it off, and continued to head to my room. When I entered my room, I laid in my bed and went to sleep.

E.J.'s Pov~The Next morning~
When I woke up, and went to the kitchen to make Kitten some pancakes. I decided to talk to her about what Silv told me as soon as she woke up.

As soon as the pancakes were done. I headed up to her room and woke her up. "Rise and shine beautiful." I told her, setting the pancakes on her bed side table. As she stretched and woke up, she looked at me. "Go-good mo-morning E.J"
"Good morning kitten. Do you mind me asking you something?"
"N-not at a-all."
"What are your nightmares about?"

Kittens Pov~
I was afraid of this. I didn't want to tell anyone, but he deserves to know. And so I told him. I told him everything. From what they said when I first arrived, to what they said last night. I told him when they started and what I think caused them to start. I told him that I wake up almost every night crying. And I told him how they only come when I'm sleeping. "Aww my poor kitten. Don't worry. Us Creepypastas will never leave you. We are going to protect you, as long as you live with us you are our family. But you can leave whenever you like. We aren't forcing you to stay here." He told me m, giving me a hug.
"E.J. I love you." I told him. He looked at me shock all over his face.
"Baby... you didn't stutter." He said. A smile growing on his face. "I am so proud of you!" He then said, kissing my cheek.
"It's th-the on-only th-thing I c-can pro-probably say wi-withou st-stuttering n-now." I told him. Causing him to laugh.
"You know, you're adorable when you stutter. Now eat your pancakes and let's go downstairs."
"I al-already a-are my pan-pancakes. Wh-while I wa-was te-telling yo-you ab-about my ni-nightmares"
"Oh... okay. Then let's have a movie day."