Jeff the Killer!?!?

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

As the four of us walked into the mansion, Kitten had a panic attack. The guy in the blue eyeless mask insisted he calm her down so this other dude in the white hoodie and I sat on the couch and talked for a while.

"You're pretty good for a beginner." He said.

"Good at what?" I asked highly confused.

"Killing. Its the simple art of stabbing and slicing." He replied.

"Not really killing, just combat. I was trained from the age of 5 to fight with katanas and other sharp objects. You name any sharp thing and I can fight with it." I replied. "And my d-dad showed me how to disarm someone of their gun and shoot them as a method of self-defense."

"You say, dad as if it's a bad thing." He said.

"Um, uh, l-let's not t-talk about that. You know I'm feeling a little tired. Mind showing me to a room." I replied hastily.

My dad was a brutal man who killed my mom and was on the run from the police trying to find me so he could kill me too.

"Hm, I guess. Come on." The boy said as a tall man in a black suit came out of what I assume is the kitchen. I immediately recognized him as Slenderman noticing he has no face.

I then took a better look at the boy sitting next to me. He wore a white hoodie with black pants and converse. His hair appeared to be singed black. Looking at his eyes they were blue with black rings around them. His skin was a ghostly white but the best part was his smile. It was everlastingly carved into his face and that's when I realized who it was.

"HOLY SHIT!" I squealed running into the kitchen to find Homicidal Liu, BEN Drowned, and Hoodie all sitting there. "This has to be a fricken dream. Excuse me. I need a moment to fangirl. Eeeeeeeek!!!"

I fangirled so bad that Jeff tried to kill me.

"Hey, Slendy! Can I touch your... Head-face thing?" I asked excited like a small child on Christmas.

"Why would you need to, Child?" He asked back.

"I wanna know how in the hell you can see and eat and smell without a fricken face!" I said.

"Alright but only a few moments." Slenderman replied and I squealed grabbing a hold on a tendril to get to his face? I don't know but I wanna touch it.

I put my hand over it and...

It was flat, yet round, surface.

"How the fuck?" I swore.

"Language child."

"What the mother fucking shit?" I swore again then jumped down sitting back on the couch and studying him. "I will figure this out one day."

"I thought you were tired stupid, let's go." Jeff said reminding me of my "tiredness".

"R-right..." I trailed off hopping off the couch and following Jeff to his room.

"Hope you don't have a problem with sharing a bed with me. Because if you do, hehe, you'll be sleeping on the floor."

"No problem here-bitch," I said mumbling the last word glaring when he turned his back.

Why does he have to be a fucking prick like that?

"Can get some PJs, please?" I said not noticing the attitude slipping.

"Yeah, you can when you lose the fucking attitude little Ms. Priss." Jeff said clearly pissed off.

"Fuck this shit! I'll go ask Slendy! Maybe he actually has respect for women!" I yelped walking out and slamming the door.