Hated

Kittens Pov~
I woke up in my room with Silver sitting at the end of my bed playing Pokémon moon. When he realized I was awake, he saved his game, and put his DS down. "Hey are you al-alright?" He asked me, looking concerned.
"I'll b-be f-fine. Yo-you do-don't ha-hate m-me to-too do yo-you?"
"No I saw wh-what happened. And I know th-that wasn't BEN." He told me confusing me.
"N-not BEN? Wh-who wa-was it?"
"His twin Ymo. But n-no one will believe me th-that Ben has a twin." He told me. I nodded my head not wanting to really talk anymore. Marlon hates me, Masky hates me, E.J... They all hate me.

It's funny. When you try to start a new life, and it turns out just like your old one. I was hated by everyone but Kat in school, and now I'm hated by everyone but Silver. "Don't worry. I can ta-talk to E.J. for you. He'll pr-probably believe me." Silver told me, giving me a small smile.
"Th-thanks Si-silver. Ca-can we g-go g-get fo-food? I-I'm hu-hungry." I asked him, realizing how hungry I actually was.
"Sure. Let's g-go."

We stood up from my bed, and walked out into the kitchen. The party was still going on, and I could feel everyone glare at me as I walked by. What was strange though, I didn't see Kat, Liu, E.J, or BEN at the party. Oh well. Me and Silver grabbed a box of pizza and took it to my room.

Eyeless Jack's Pov~
After I went into my room I decided to stay there for the rest of the night. I didn't want to see BEN or Kitten. It just hurts so much, she said she loved me. I sat on my bed, just finished crying, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I told whoever it was. My door opened and walked in Silver.
"Hey Silver." I told him quietly.
"Hey... Can I tell you something? It's one of BENS biggest secrets." He said hesitantly.
"Yeah I suppose" I told him sighing.
"Oh... well BEN h-has a twin brother named Ymo... And Ymo is pissed at BEN, he was the one who kissed Kitten. And he had her pinned to the fridge so she couldn't push him away." He told me, avoid eye contact the whole time.  I'm not sure if I can believe this story. I mean BEN would of warned us about this Ymo person. Unless he didn't think Ymo could hurt us. I looked at Silv and sighed again. "I-i just don't know what to think of this right now Silver. I can't forgive them for this. I'm not mad that you told me this story, but I don't believe it. I'm not mad at you though and if you and kitten are still friends great. But can I just be left alone for now?"
"Sure E.J I'll see you later." Silv said sighing. He left my room and closed my door. I'll try and talk to BEN about this. I may hate him, but he wouldn't lie to me.