Normal Life...Maybe

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

The next morning I woke up to an annoying sound. When Jeff didn't throw something against the wall and snuggle up to me, I knew something was wrong.

"Jeff, shut it up." I whined but he didn't move. I shot up in bed noticing I was back in my room.

"Oh. I forgot. Jeff hates me now. Right." I mumbled almost in tears realizing I was never allowed back in Slender Mansion again. "Right. School."

I got up out of bed and hopped in the shower. When I finished I smelled like strawberries.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked to my closet picking out my clothes.

I wore (3)

I wore (3).

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to straighten my hair for the day.

I went to my room, grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs to find waffles on the table. I knew dad wasn't up yet plus there was a note.

Toby...

I picked up the note setting down my bookbag and reading it.

Kat,

Please come home. Me and BEN miss you. BEN won't stop crying and there's no one to make waffles with. No one will annoy Masky with me. I miss you.

And Jeff wants to see you. He's not mad if anything he's upset. He misses you too.

If you don't come back within three days, then I'm going to come live with you. I miss you sis. I even heard Slenderman crying to Masky about how he didn't want to send you away.